TW200 Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1182 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
“ One of my girlfriends...” -I know motorcycles are babe magnets but how many girlfriends can a guy have?😎

Edit: Here is one of my girlfriends
accompanying me this morning . View attachment 210711
She thinks your tractor's sexy!

Marty

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Forum member SpeedyTide and myself went for about a 100 mile ride today after meeting up. We wondered upon a movie set and the producer noticed our bikes and asked if he could use them as a couple of "Stand In" props. Of course we said yes even though there was no money involved. What the heck, we weren't in no particular hurry. I took a picture of our (ahem) steeds after they were rolled into place.

They were doing a remake of an old western classic;
"Two Mules for Sister Sarah"

·
Registered
21,050 Posts
TWs make good mules. If they look black they might meet Hollywood's new standards for mandatory diversity.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Very most northern accessible point of Lake Sampson sans boat.
Coords for anyone interested 29.94029, -82.18914

·
Super Moderator
18,537 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Man up Reddave .Ride out there and do a before and after photo shoot.
Haha, yeah - that's not happening! That pic was taken at around 11,000ft in the Gevena Creek Iron Fens area. I won't be able to get up there again for many, many months. I certainly plan on going back up this year, as the Iron Fens themselves are only accessible by foot. Unaware of this rare geological feature at the time - I rode right past it without exploring. An error that needs correction!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good stuff, Marty! I've always thought that the Spanish moss down South is just fascinating!
I too thought Spanish Moss was cool. It's an epiphyte! Wish I was too. Until I discovered it can hide a villain! As a northern boy I was fascinated by the stuff when I moved to Florida. The first chance I got to check out some wild Spanish Moss left me with dozens of very itchy spots the next day. Chiggers! How can something near microscopic itch worse than a mosquito bite? It ain't right!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Reactions: reddave

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Good stuff, Marty! I've always thought that the Spanish moss down South is just fascinating!
The downside is the moss has really propagated in the last several years and killed a bunch of pecan trees in the surrounding areas.👎☹

Reactions: reddave

·
Registered
848 Posts
Reactions: Workingman

·
Registered
848 Posts
How about a contest; closest to guessing wins? I guess 70, but just might be 72
Winner! Almost went 72T, but I decided not to go all the way. Top speed with the 70T is limited to 35MPH...

1141 - 1160 of 1182 Posts