TW200 Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1258 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Is the area seismically active? The rail ain't bad but the trestle railing won't pass muster.
Down here in the Anza Borrego SP it finally rained enough to pack out some of my favorite places
View attachment 211225
Descending into Little Blair Valley
Fantastic photo, El Chivo! You do not post often enough.
Understandable if you are too busy riding . . . . . but still no excuse!:)

Marty

Reactions: reddave and admiral

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Is the area seismically active? The rail ain't bad but the trestle railing won't pass muster.
We had three quakes just this year, a negative 2 on the Richter Scale.
Railings? We don't need no stinking railings.

Marty

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fantastic photo, El Chivo! You do not post often enough.
Understandable if you are too busy riding . . . . . but still no excuse!:)

Marty
Thanks. The area is so beautiful that sometimes it is hard to go wrong. We did not get the Summer monsoon last year & it has been pretty dry until recently. Normally Little Blair would look something like this about now:

Another image from yesterday’s ride showing a whole lot of wonderful nothing.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Scooter & I's most excellent adventure from earlier this week.

View attachment 211216
I am going to have to modernize and step into the mainstream. Speedy is just showing off his new 35mm using that brand new Kodachrome. I'm still using the 110 B&W that I got on special when they came out with the new stuff.

Marty

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I am afraid my bunny hopping on a TW is not very pretty. Might make a good fail video.
I can't bunny hop but I was practicing in a parking lot with the parking lot stops. I would stand up, compress the front shocks and gun the throttle and the bike would kind of jump over them. I have a battery box as a container on the back of my bike. I jumped high enough a couple of times that my contents flew out of the box.

·
Registered
21,192 Posts
I was supposed to be camping & riding last few days here with Admiral.

He didn't come but sent some Idaho snow instead. So I've been riding other orange stuff instead.

·
Super Moderator
14,312 Posts
I was supposed to be camping & riding last few days here with Admiral.
View attachment 211244

He didn't come but sent some Idaho snow instead. So I've been riding other orange stuff instead.
View attachment 211245
Bwahaha, boy what a good call on both home fronts to call it off. Boy oh boy, you got hit hard with the snow. Oofta!

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
21,192 Posts
Just as well Admiral, we would have been on Federal land ( BLM) and thus legally would have to have worn masks 100% of the time just like Dr. Jill and the President elect must be doing every night while in bed at the White House.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
What is a railing View attachment 211278 We barely got gravel much less railings
Looks like the Dogfennels, Hitch Hikers and Beggar Weeds got hit hard by the heavy snow in Ole Miss recently.

Did you give the 2015 a frontal lobotomy? Gotta say I really like that Tusk Rack.

Marty

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks like the Dogfennels, Hitch Hikers and Beggar Weeds got hit hard by the heavy snow in Ole Miss recently.

Did you give the 2015 a frontal lobotomy? Gotta say I really like that Tusk Rack.

Marty
I was afraid you would notice that. Got to weld the steering stop before I put it all back together.
Does Tusk racks and Alabama go together?Be sure and tell my wife. ROLL TIDE

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I was afraid you would notice that. Got to weld the steering stop before I put it all back together.
I'm sure SpeedyTIDE is gonna "LIKE" that post!

Reactions: SpeedyTide

·
Registered
299 Posts
ROLL TIDE indeed!!

Reactions: Gullyjumper
1201 - 1220 of 1258 Posts