TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1281 - 1300 of 1356 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
And, didn't even have to rejet for the high altitude!! :)
You sly dog, you! Trying to be coy about your new '17 oh niner.
A wolf dressed in sheep's clothing.
Everyone knows the '17 models were fuel injected!

We ain't not all toopid yoo no.

Marty

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Reactions: haley

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Kool picture, Idjbuff! With the beautiful background, looks like a modern day still shot of a steed from Bonanza! From the looks of that sleeping bag cover faded on the outside of the straps, has spent many hours on the go in the sunlight. A consistent packer I would venture to say.

Marty

Reactions: ldjbuff and admiral

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks nice and tranquil. Are deer plentiful there? Watch out at dawn/dusk, they're on the move then.
Definitely! Have only come across them in my neighborhood so far but definitely keep my eyes out. Thankfully I’m not riding very fast since I’m new! Always a good reminder, though.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Definitely! Have only come across them in my neighborhood so far but definitely keep my eyes out. Thankfully I’m not riding very fast since I’m new! Always a good reminder, though.
They're out there! When you see one and take steps to avoid collision, remember to look for his henchmen waiting to knock you down. o_O

My latest encounter was at about 25 mph, having just come off a long stretch of gravel:

·
Registered
22,047 Posts
Gotta put the ol'girl up on a pedestal every once in a while.
Cloud Tire Sky Plant Wheel

From a scenic break yesterday on way to the Gold Venture Mine high in the Toiyabi range.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Went out intending to go to Lowe’s and the grocery store…decided to take the forest service road (dirt) up to the Blue Ridge Parkway and back as well.
First photo is at the Cold Mountain Overlook (just south of 276) and the second shows Looking Glass Rock in the background.
View attachment 218514 View attachment 218515
That T-dub is wayyyy to clean .....

Reactions: Scooterbrained
1281 - 1300 of 1356 Posts