TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1341 - 1356 of 1356 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,279 Posts
I’ve recently added an Album to my profile, it may show up as “media” – it’s all the same thing – there are new members who may not of seen these, so have at it as you will …..

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Seems like the gods were smiling down on Rabid Rider and his choice of woods machine.
View attachment 218971

A very nice photo.
What a great picture of an Enterprise Bike; "To go where no man has gone before. Beam me down, Scotty!"

Reactions: Workingman

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts
Reactions: Darth73

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha tw200
17 Posts
Today's exploring.. My son was marries at that church. Had my hammock tied to that tree that fell over camping last year. I will take this bike places i would not even start with my crf250l rally. View attachment 219111 View attachment 219112 View attachment 219113 View attachment 219114 View attachment 219115 View attachment 219116 View attachment 219117 View attachment 219118
I really like your pictures. I especially like the one with the old building with the tin roof in the background. It’s such a great time of the year to ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really like the shape of your mirrors. Do you like them? Where did you get them? Do you have a site or a link so I can order some? Did you have to get an adapter, or did they screw right in?
I love them so far! Haven’t had them for super long but they’ve been great. They use RAM mounts so are super adjustable and modular, and they fold in easily if you drop the bike to avoid the mirrors breaking. Trust me, that part works as designed, ha!

They are the adventure mirrors by doubletake:

You can build stuff up with their tool or customize more, but just make sure you get the reverse thread adapter (which should automatically get added to your order after you select Yamaha).

·
Registered
2022 TW200
34 Posts
I love them so far! Haven’t had them for super long but they’ve been great. They use RAM mounts so are super adjustable and modular, and they fold in easily if you drop the bike to avoid the mirrors breaking. Trust me, that part works as designed, ha!

They are the adventure mirrors by doubletake:

You can build stuff up with their tool or customize more, but just make sure you get the reverse thread adapter (which should automatically get added to your order after you select Yamaha).
Thank you! I'm going to go order some!

1341 - 1356 of 1356 Posts