TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Looks like fun.
I'll let the other guys chime in on this too, but it looks like you could use higher handlebars to help you stand upright without crouching over. Might make the bike feel better when standing.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like fun.
I'll let the other guys chime in on this too, but it looks like you could use higher handlebars to help you stand upright without crouching over. Might make the bike feel better when standing.
LuvNot~ yes! Thank you for the confirmation. I was thinking I felt pretty hunched over, then after seeing the vid I knew I was, but since this is my first rodeo, I'm not sure exactly. Hubby says it can be done, but... we may need to get longer cables for various things that attach to the handle bars.
I'm looking forward to any input from anyone here! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Awesome job you look good. What a fun place to practice in. I see you did get intercoms. A fun tool for riding together.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome job you look good. What a fun place to practice in. I see you did get intercoms. A fun tool for riding together.
Thanks!! It is so much fun, and yes, the intercoms make riding together soooo much nicer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Hey there NorgeBluEyes! My wife and I also live in CO, and I just purchased her a TW.
Where do you usually go to ride?
Hey! We usually go to Jeep trails and OHV areas in the foothills just west of Denver. Recently we found a really awesome "park" down by Colorado Springs, called RAM.
Where are you and your wife? It would be awesome to meet up!

Registered
Hey! We usually go to Jeep trails and OHV areas in the foothills just west of Denver. Recently we found a really awesome "park" down by Colorado Springs, called RAM.
Where are you and your wife? It would be awesome to meet up!

We live in the Parker area and I do some riding around Rampart range, and some group rides all over the place. When We both have time to ride we are usually riding around Granby/Grand lake on more beginner type terrain for her. We got the TW because she was progressing onto more challenging stuff and the G650GS was just a bit overkill and overweight for her needs.

A bunch of riders on the Northern Colorado Adventure Riders Facebook group (800+ members!) get together for tech days, training days, and group rides. Most have larger bikes, but if you are towing/hauling to the meeting spot you could do most rides on a TW. Either way it's a great resource to take advantage of, plenty of really knowledgeable folks there!

If you join there let them know that Dan With the F800gsa sent you and I will take all the blame!

Joanna hasn't been able to ride because of a foot injury, so I'm eager to see how she likes the TW!
Just got it registered today!

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
We live in the Parker area and I do some riding around Rampart range, and some group rides all over the place. When We both have time to ride we are usually riding around Granby/Grand lake on more beginner type terrain for her. We got the TW because she was progressing onto more challenging stuff and the G650GS was just a bit overkill and overweight for her needs.

A bunch of riders on the Northern Colorado Adventure Riders Facebook group (800+ members!) get together for tech days, training days, and group rides. Most have larger bikes, but if you are towing/hauling to the meeting spot you could do most rides on a TW. Either way it's a great resource to take advantage of, plenty of really knowledgeable folks there!

If you join there let them know that Dan With the F800gsa sent you and I will take all the blame!

Joanna hasn't been able to ride because of a foot injury, so I'm eager to see how she likes the TW!
Just got it registered today!
I think she has the same TW I have, 2012?
We are already associated with the Northern Colorado Adventure Riders, in fact I'm doing a riding class with them this month in Longmont.
My hubby has lead a few group rides with them (he's Denver Thor on FB)
We've ridden Rampart, me once and hubby a few times.
Have you and Joanna gone to Jewell yet? They have some good beginner and intermediate stuff she may like, I really enjoy it.
If you're interested message me your contact and maybe the four of us can meet for a ride some time.
Thanks for reaching out. And, the TW forum is awesome! I've gotten some great help from these folks!

Registered
Awesome! Yes, I know who Denver T is. Was he at the BBQ in October? We may have met...

We will check out Jewel. and I will send you a message.

I'm sure that George F. Would love to set up a beginner ride sometime soon in addition to the training. Maybe we can join the training too.

Registered
I think she has the same TW I have, 2012?
We are already associated with the Northern Colorado Adventure Riders, in fact I'm doing a riding class with them this month in Longmont.
My hubby has lead a few group rides with them (he's Denver Thor on FB)
We've ridden Rampart, me once and hubby a few times.
Have you and Joanna gone to Jewell yet? They have some good beginner and intermediate stuff she may like, I really enjoy it.
If you're interested message me your contact and maybe the four of us can meet for a ride some time.
Thanks for reaching out. And, the TW forum is awesome! I've gotten some great help from these folks!

Thanks!
Probably the same TW, I think I saw 2012 somewhere in the paperwork, but it's titled as a 13. Was an old G force of Lakewood training bike.
Had to pick it up near FairPlay last week

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks!
Probably the same TW, I think I saw 2012 somewhere in the paperwork, but it's titled as a 13. Was an old G force of Lakewood training bike.
Had to pick it up near FairPlay last week

We were looking at that TW a few months ago. Pretty sure I sat on it, because we were thinking of picking it up from GForce.

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome! Yes, I know who Denver T is. Was he at the BBQ in October? We may have met...

We will check out Jewel. and I will send you a message.

I'm sure that George F. Would love to set up a beginner ride sometime soon in addition to the training. Maybe we can join the training too.

I'll have to ask him if he went to the BBQ in Oct, I'm not sure.
I'm really excited about the class in Longmont, just waiting for more details on location. It would be great to meet you both!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts