TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure the only two things shot on this are the frame and the upper fork legs. The lower fork legs, front rim, caliper, master cylinder, brake hose, etc. would be still in decent shape enough to convert a drum for those who want to go that route... Saving huge or making alot off the parts via ebay. Then you have a complete engine ($300+), carb ($100-ish), plastics, wiring, rear swingarm, stock shock, rear wheel, gas tank?, speedometer w/ odo... $30 is a smokin' deal.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a complete drum front end less the triple trees for sale...In great shape.. $200 + shipping from jersey

·
Registered
134 Posts
When you go to the auction site, they charge a $200 transaction fee plus a auction fee %, so a current $15 bid would end up costing $270 and then you would have to add shipping on top of that!

:(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CJ7, is this your ad? i couldnt find a contact...I'm very interested and willing to travel
If I lived within 4hrs driving distance it'd be parted out all over ebay and the forum by now. Even if it cost $300 all said and done. You'd make more than that off the engine alone.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
If I lived within 4hrs driving distance it'd be parted out all over ebay and the forum by now. Even if it cost $300 all said and done. You'd make more than that off the engine alone.
^^^i would do exactly the same

1 - 10 of 10 Posts