TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into town to pickup something for lunch and as I'm going by a gas station. A tw came out of no where to exit the gas station. Looked all black, but no helmet on the rider..

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hmmmm, no helmet? Must have stolen the TW then cause TW owners are smarter then that!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he looked like a pretty young guy.. I to am young and guilty of not wearing one once in a while for a quick run to the store or something. It's gotten to the point when I don't wear one it just doesn't feel right for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've yet to run into another one around here, so I took mine down to the cabin last weekend, and ran around the Patoka Lake area... Close to Washington, but not *that* close!

·
Registered
30 Posts
me and the mayer of fontintown both haves one but the mayer solded his two upgrade to fj1200 plus we get into big fite and he have to go hospittle,i not talk too him sense anyways.

fontintown firmarshel,

tenny

·
Registered
139 Posts
There's plenty of old roads which used to 'go through', which now slowly get worse and wrse, until it's a couple of mud strips and eventually end in a fire-gate
Lot's of dead ends, but they are all fun to explore!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts