TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst traveling south into Reno on 395 yesterday afternoon (around Doyle, CA area), I spotted a pick-up with a cabover camper and a TW strapped up to front bumper.

Was it any of ya'all?

It appeared as if it was an 07' TW with light blue/white coloring.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
I saw a solitary TW200 the other day at a diner where Interstate 80 & Interstate 580 ( known as highway 395 to all us old timers) all loaded down with gear. Rider was likely getting. dring since it was mid-afternoon in the mid-90's.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i saw what sounds like the one last thursday on hwy 4 zipping into markleeville... i wish i had mine at the time, but i was camping as a cager.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was riding parts of 395 on mine last week but way north or Reno.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, I've been all over HWY 80 East/West out of Reno, 395 North/South out of Reno on my TW when I had it. Nice thing about Reno is there are multiple areas to ride, within an hour. Hop on the dub and go!

Great way to keep the engine clean running at 9500 rpm :D

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
...says the man who is moving 800 miles north on 395.:cool:
Congratulations on the new house Adam!

Reactions: elime

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Ahhh, he found one huh? Cool bro!! (y)

Reactions: Adam-n-nevada

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have 10.5 acres of thick cedar and pine. Super THICK!! We also have a little creek running through the property.

My dream of building single tracks on my own property is happening! I used to greatly enjoy trail building as a teenager and college student back in WI.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts