TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I've recently picked up a old but working TW and after a recent trip am going to do my best to convert the bike to a street tracker style as you see so often over there. I live in London and this bike is pretty rare here. I will upload images as I go... All comments, help and suggestions welcome and appreciated as this is my first step into bike customising. Cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all, I've recently picked up a old but working TW and after a recent trip to Japan am going to do my best to convert the bike to a street tracker style as you see so often over there. I live in London and this bike is pretty rare here. I will upload images as I go... All comments, help and suggestions welcome and appreciated as this is my first step into bike customising. Cheers

Hi Ya Merlin, cograts on the TW ... I was born and raised 15 miles North of London but now live in Florida (a little bit warmer!). Can't say I ever recall seeing any TW's in the UK ... but an ideal choice for both city commutes or lazy county roads. I am half tempted to buy one over there just to keep at my mum's to have when I visit! I too am in the process of making one of my T'Dubs naked for the street and like you is my first attempt at such things (with a little help of my engineer husband lol). Have fun exploring the forum as you will find some great customized models and a wealth of valuable tips and tricks ... you are only limited by your imagination ... oh an $$$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts