TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Another interesting and enjoyable video, thanks!! Conquering the toilet boulders - I bet there's not many KTM's that can lay claim to that! :D Seriously, you handle the TW very well - sometimes one handed! I envy the front suspension travel you have, and I can see how that big, soft front tire helps you to get up & over some gnarly obstacles. Thanks again, I enjoyed it. You've probably mentioned it before, but I'm curious what gearing your running.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another interesting and enjoyable video, thanks!! Conquering the toilet boulders - I bet there's not many KTM's that can lay claim to that! :D Seriously, you handle the TW very well - sometimes one handed! I envy the front suspension travel you have, and I can see how that big, soft front tire helps you to get up & over some gnarly obstacles. Thanks again, I enjoyed it. You've probably mentioned it before, but I'm curious what gearing your running.

Glad you all liked the video. A few things you guys noticed that make it handle way better are the 12-55 gearing(im goint to go to 12 70 soon, plus the z front end makes it way kinder. The low gearing makes you feel way more confident on obstacles. However I have a cruising speed of like 30mph now too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts