TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Videos from last fall now being edited of a ride thru archangel valley which includes some underwater footage, and a trip thru the matanuska gorge.
Both near wasilla and palmer Alaska. One of the last times I rode that bike before going with the tri Z front end.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I always enjoy your videos - great videography of beautiful and interesting places, and enjoyable music. Thanks for sharing them with us. I hope to get up your way someday.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The structure is actually an abandoned 1930s era wooden freight boxcar tumbled down from the railroad grade half buried from the river silt sitting next to a beaver lodge.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow! You ride one handed holding the camera "Stick" in conditions where I would be on the pegs White Knuckling my way through. Good show. Please describe or show your camera "Stick". Collapsible? Pistol grip? Remote controls? It works great - obviously - when handled by a pro. John

·
Registered
19,445 Posts
Good stuff, makes me want to go ride.
I am always curious about cameras, equipment, & editing software when I see these great videos.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good stuff, makes me want to go ride.
I am always curious about cameras, equipment, & editing software when I see these great videos.

One of these days im going to make a tutorial video that demonstrates my filming/editing techniques, I would love to see videos from other corners of the world. NOne of it is rocket science or anything, pretty straight forward. Mainly I make these to record an experience or a place or a feeling, and for distant relatives to see what im up to. Its really neat to know that they connect with other people. I will have to say that its much easier to film from the fatcat, due to the fact that its auto clutch.

·
Registered
19,445 Posts
Thanks,TinyWheel. Your video inspired me to purchase Contour2+ camera last night. Now need to decide to mount on left or right side of helmet. I am a "lefty" so prefer left side operation but worry about safely using clutch and on-off camera control.
Some day I hope to post as entertaining a video as yours ( minus your stunning backdrops, Alaska scenery is hard to beat).

Attachments

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Thanks,TinyWheel. Your video inspired me to purchase Contour2+ camera last night. Now need to decide to mount on left or right side of helmet. I am a "lefty" so prefer left side operation but worry about safely using clutch and on-off camera control.
Some day I hope to post as entertaining a video as yours ( minus your stunning backdrops, Alaska scenery is hard to beat).
When I used my buddies contour, I placed it on the left side of the helmet so I could turn it off/on while riding without taking my right hand off the throttle. I tried it on the right side at first, but I either had to be at a stop to use my right hand or try to turn it off/on with left hand across my face if you know what I mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts