TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

A T here, been lurking for a couple of months. I don't own a bike now, am totally sold on a TDub for my re entrance into bikes! I trust I will purchase one this summer, after I meet a few financial goals to pay off creditors.

I suppose I've read 3/4 of the forum. That's what has me excited to plan a TW purchase. I feel confident I can troubleshoot/repair and customize a used TW- with the information you guys are so willing to share.

About me: i love in Memphi Tn. i will be 57 this year. I wore out a CT 70 in 1971-2, then rode an assortment of dirt and street bikes, til about 1983. That's when I broke a few bones crashing a Yamaha 360mx. I rode quads for a few years, then got tired of loading up to ride.

Its been 30 years since my last 2 wheel bike ride, and I'm thinking the TW200 is a perfect beginner bike for me.

The Tw200 is to me today, as was the CT70 to me as a 15 yo kid. With the TW, I won't be tempted to ride the interstate, or to race on an MX track. I'll use it for exploring creeks, farm roads and fire trails, and daily commutes around the city.

Anyway, I'm dang glad I found this board. You guys rock! I'll be one of you in about 6 months!

Howsbentley

Alan Turner

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome. By reading this Forum, you have taken the first correct steps towards a sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Once you get hooked up with a dub you won't look back......... They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun... My wife and I are in our 60's and just love them.. We load them up and travel... Just can't beat them for the fun factor.... Oh ya.. Welcome. OMM.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Welcome, We'll look forward to your posts and pics of your adventures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts