TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah... I know that the "TW" on our bikes stands for "TrailWay" according to Yamaha. But what else have you heard? The other day I rode my bike to work and a guy there was looking at it. "A Timber Wolf, eh?" he said. I didn't tell him he was wrong as I kinda liked that. Better than the other nickname I heard online of folks calling it the "Turkey Whistle." Made me wonder though... what else have you heard people call your bike trying to figure out what TW stood for?

·
Registered
284 Posts
"This Way" LOL

Kevin

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
TrytoWheelie.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Many parts books / websites I've looked at only list the 1987, 88, & 89 as "Trailway". Kinda weird?

I was just in Paris and saw some T-dubs. The one's I saw still said "Trailway" on the side plastics, even post-2001 models...

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Totally Wild...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Should be "Totally Wild".... but my wife just calls it "Totally Wierd", but she still loves riding on it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Many parts books / websites I've looked at only list the 1987, 88, & 89 as "Trailway". Kinda weird?

I was just in Paris and saw some T-dubs. The one's I saw still said "Trailway" on the side plastics, even post-2001 models...

My '04 UK model says "Adventure Trailway" on the (standard) tank decal.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You mean Turtle (Chaser's) Wheels ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts