TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone know how to wire the 125 CDI (the one with a single black connector) to a TW200 (1993 one) so the one with separate cables and two white plugs?

I managed to get a 125 one for few bucks together with a whole engine and many other parts to have fun with my dad, and we wanted to make the 125 CDI run on the 200, someone can help with a scheme or something?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone know how to wire the 125 CDI (the one with a single black connector) to a TW200 (1993 one) so the one with separate cables and two white plugs?

I managed to get a 125 one for few bucks together with a whole engine and many other parts to have fun with my dad, and we wanted to make the 125 CDI run on the 200, someone can help with a scheme or something?
Noone can help a bit on this? :(

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Waaaaaaay above my head. Does Tombaur ship to Spain? He could sell you a new homemade cdi. I doubt the 125 cdi would work on the 200.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, in theory, there's no reason why it shouldn't - it's more to do with finding the correct wiring solution .....
There is no schematic on your documents like what each pin does so we can connect those pin to each cable on a TW200?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts