TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has 4000 miles, one little ding in the tank
Comes with upgraded rack and front shield. Also, goes with the kick start kit still in the box, Sears motorcycle jack, side bags and helmet.
It is located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
The whole package for $2500.00.

Sent from my E6820TM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
If this is not some form of a scam, like so many now on C/L and other places, I'm kind-a wondering why it's still available?? Especially since folks are asking SO MUCH for older TW's. This sure seems like one heck of a deal. The hell with the "tiny ding" in the tank, leave it alone and the bike should sell as is. If I was closer, I might now have TWO T-dubs!
Scott

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Super Moderator
20,142 Posts
Not a scam, Fantom has been around here years and years and is most certainly a trusted forum member.

·
Super Moderator
20,142 Posts
Hi Fantom. I'm interested, but relatively new to the forum. Not sure how to proceed with making contact, etc.
Welcome to the forum Shawn!!

·
Registered
2012 TW200, 1988 DT50, 2002 ZRX1200
69 Posts
If this is not some form of a scam, like so many now on C/L and other places, I'm kind-a wondering why it's still available?? Especially since folks are asking SO MUCH for older TW's. This sure seems like one heck of a deal. The hell with the "tiny ding" in the tank, leave it alone and the bike should sell as is. If I was closer, I might now have TWO T-dubs!
Scott
that is a heck of a deal. If I were closer I’d buy it just because. Somebody is going to get a great deal in today’s market.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shawn,
You can send me a Personal Message (PM) through this forum. To do that, click on my name (Fantom) and that will give you a choice to send the PM.
In any case, where are you located? Would you be able to come to pick the bike up?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any mechanical issues? If not, I’m interested.

It looks like around 5.5-6h round trip from PG.

If it has a clean Florida title, and you can provide any sort of service history, the price seems reasonable.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is in perfect mechanical condition. No surprises.
Never kept a log, so no maintenance records.
Price is below competitive market prices, and I'm throwing in quite a few extras in the deal.

·
Super Moderator
20,142 Posts
I'd a had this baby home already and in the garage... Nice bike bro and more than a fair deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It’s a very fair deal, I’m trying to figure out a way to do it. I’m in NY, flying back to Florida Jan 10th. I have no way to get to the east coast of Florida and deal with a new bike till then. I’m sure by then it will be gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts