TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Earlier this year I got the itch to get back on a motorcycle for the first time since learning the basics at 14 on my friend's dad's old Honda CB125. (I'm still a young guy, so that's only 12 years ago.) I was originally looking at a Suzuki EN-150 which is a Philippines only model, but after talking to my aunt who was born there and doing research on importing motorcycles I decided that no bike is worth that kind of hassle. After that I started looking around and found that my best option for something road legal with a smaller engine would be a dual-sport bike. Not only does the TW200 seem like one of the more affordable options, but is in my opinion one of the coolest looking dual-sport bikes out there. Now all that there is left to do is to start pinching pennies and saving up. Here's hoping that by this time next year I'll be riding the sandy tracks of Northern Michigan on a pre-loved TW200.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the forum! In a word....hell yes.....well that's two words. The TW is the perfect bike to get into or back into riding, plus it will take you anywhere!

·
Super Moderator
18,060 Posts
The more you look at them, the cooler they get!! Plus, you get miles and miles of smiles on one!!

Welcome to the forum bro!!! :D

Reactions: VintageGW

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am on my third TW200. Started with an '87, came back to a '13 and now have an '04. Not because they wear out but I keep thinking I need to upgrade so I sell one and get something else. Then I realize what a mistake I made. Here I am again with one that will be my forever bike. Making the mods, riding on single track and enjoying the folks on the forum. Hard to beat. Cannot say enough good words about the TW200. Check the classifieds, you may find a good one in your neck of the woods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts