TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Did you yell "yahoo" when you were airborne or did you close your eye's and yell "shit I hope I don't crash". :p

Reactions: ejfranz

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
If you like Metcalf you will love Hollister, especially if you can go in the middle of the week.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Speaking of Hollister, I have a free one day pass that is good at any California State Vehicular Recreation Area until the end of this month (February, 2016).

I will not be using this pass, so let me know if you want it and I will send it to you.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i'd take it, i'm hoping to get down there in two weeks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hollister is an absolute mud-fest right now. I could barely keep upright on the greens this past Sunday. Can't wait until the rest of the park reopens!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you yell "yahoo" when you were airborne or did you close your eye's and yell "shit I hope I don't crash". :p
I've jumped higher than that but this time i didn't grip my gas tank with my knees enough. So i thought my feet were gonna slip off the pegs!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i have the 244, i'm really happy with it.... mind you nothing is really good in the Blue Goo slop that is metcalf. it is so sticky it's like riding through concrete that gums up everything. next time we're there you can try mine if you want.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have the 244, i'm really happy with it.... mind you nothing is really good in the Blue Goo slop that is metcalf. it is so sticky it's like riding through concrete that gums up everything. next time we're there you can try mine if you want.
Joe, you got my #? Call or text me in the next few days to discuss riding plans. I'll be upgrading tires soon.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
hey albert,

my bike's in the shop for at least another week... i'll let you know when it is out. metcalf should still be pretty sloppy from all the rain.

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Very enjoyable video, thanks for the creative editing and good music.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts