1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
And only $2200 too !!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just go to tw200.com and you will see it's for sale.
Thanks--I just did. Wow--no kidding.

Is one of the members/mods here the owner? (Maybe I missed a "Sticky"?)

How long has it been in existence? (I only recently found out about this place from advrider, and over there, they were saying people were having trouble joining up, not getting responses from administrators, etc..., so I didn't even try. But then, just what seems like a few days ago, I was able to join, no problem.)

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
Yeah, I own it.

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
Not really, haha. We're tw200forum.com not tw200.com

It's not us.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not really, haha. We're tw200forum.com not tw200.com

It's not us.
Wow...I can't believe I missed the "forum" part. :BangHead:

But on the upside, while I'm late to the party, at least, as you said: "It's not us." Phew! :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am curious who owns it and if they are a TW person or just someone that grabbed all the motorcycle acronyms

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
Probably exactly that. There has never been a tw200.com forum as far as I know.
I am curious who owns it and if they are a TW person or just someone that grabbed all the motorcycle acronyms

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Thanks--I just did. Wow--no kidding.

Is one of the members/mods here the owner? (Maybe I missed a "Sticky"?)

How long has it been in existence? (I only recently found out about this place from advrider, and over there, they were saying people were having trouble joining up, not getting responses from administrators, etc..., so I didn't even try. But then, just what seems like a few days ago, I was able to join, no problem.)
Member ChopperCharles was the original owner of the site, started in 2006. Then sold to the current owners. Not sure on that date. LT?

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
May 2016?
Member ChopperCharles was the original owner of the site, started in 2006. Then sold to the current owners. Not sure on that date. LT?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts