TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 TW200, 1988 DT50, 2002 ZRX1200
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a decal set I just bought from a seller off Ebay. I bought because the previous owner of my bike removed the decals from the side covers and fender, and I wanted to install them. Unfortunately for me, I discovered the decal color on my tank is “Purplish”, not blue, so the decals don’t match.

I'm asking $25 plus shipping from 53719 USA. Message me if interested.

Aircraft Hood Aerospace manufacturer Aviation Airplane

Azure Hood Automotive design Font Art

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Hi Dave,

Are these meant for the 2012 listed in your signature?

The '09, '11, '12, and '13 are same Blue/Black graphics as seen here. Are you certain your tank decals are a purple'ish color? Perhaps the lighting is making them look that way?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My tank decals are purplish. I was surprised too when I got the decals, I have to admit I never looked that close and assumed it was blue. I’ll post up a pic later.

below is a screen shot from the Revzilla 2012 TW parts diagram. According to them it’s “purplish”. I am not sure what colors the 2012 came in, I suppose it’s possible mine doesn’t have the original tank.

Font Line Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here’s a pic of the decals compared to the tank on my bike. Not sure how well it comes through in the photo, but my tank is definitely purpleish and the decals are blue. I’m making no representation on what model year the decals match or don’t match. This is the color they are. :)

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Okay, yours are like mine. This is a darker Blue that fades into a lighter Blue. Again, the '09, '11, '12, and '13 are same.

I'm assuming those graphics are made by someone, and not factory, since the Blue is definitely lighter throughout. They still look good though! (y)

Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Fuel tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts