TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought now my bike is finaly finished i would post some decent size images on a new post for your coments or ideas.

Anyone know of a vendor who sells nice crome front mudguard?

from this..

to this..

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Nice! Great attention to detail, thanks for sharing!!

Bag

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi

very great job, congrats

I hope we will see more and more bikes like this on the forum

I don't know if it's possible to find chrome mudguards, most of them are made with polished alloy, please check on Easyriders or VM websites

Yu told me about a guy who made flat fenders on demand in Tokyo area but no mre infos, we put Kijima made with fiber on my friend François' bike

I think shiny polished alloy would fit better than chrome

cheers

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

very great job, congrats

I hope we will see more and more bikes like this on the forum

I don't know if it's possible to find chrome mudguards, most of them are made with polished alloy, please check on Easyriders or VM websites

Yu told me about a guy who made flat fenders on demand in Tokyo area but no mre infos, we put Kijima made with fiber on my friend François' bike

I think shiny polished alloy would fit better than chrome

cheers
Thanks Mame,

Yea polished aloy is good but dulls overtime quickly i think? i stay by the beack worry it will oxidise quickly? My fork triple tree was aloy but i had it chromed. I think will have to go for a custom mudguard if i want it to bold on forks in standard position as the forks are so wide apart! (abeard kit) Luckily custom work here is very cheap.

I checked out easyriders site a few times but seems quite limited in the catalouge. Do they sell general tw200 parts (engine parts etc, seals gaskets)or just the one page of custom parts listed? only one page in catalouge i downloaded for tw200 parts?

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi dave

They sell many other parts, they're actually connected to other stores and manufacturers in the Kantō area and can supply everything available there

Beware of Thai made chromed stuff, it's generally poor quality and doesn't shine for long

Cheers

·
Registered
522 Posts
Very nice details and beautiful tank. I'm not very fond of the handlebar though, looks a bit too tall.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The best part of this forum is that we all have our own preferences and likes for the same TW. Your bike looks GREAT !!

It is definitely fun to see how all or our imaginations create so many cool different T Dubs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts