TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 87 tw200. The bike was completely rebuilt about 6 years ago. Wiseco high compression piston, head was refreshed with new valves and springs, a webcam stage 1 was added and a big gun stainless exhaust. Carb was replaced about 2 years ago. Bike is in great shape. All electronic components as well as wire harness was replaced 4 years ago. I have a lot invested in this bike. well over 6k. I have an extra set of rims, a frame a large bin of used parts as well as a tool box of new parts in the package. Bike currently has a black plastic kit from procycle on it. I also have a like new tank and spare plastics painted green. Price is 1700.00 firm. I may change that if I get a chance to change clutch discs bearings etc as a preventative measure. All with parts I already have. PM for more info and pictures. Bike is located in Northern vt. Around 7k on the bike about 3500 miles since rebuild and new odometer. Always run with yamalube.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
pm me a email or cell and I will send what pics are in my phone. Bad weather here in vt today and tdub is in the shed. I have a few other bikes. tw doesn't see much action anymore.

Registered
I am in need of some random parts I need a chain guard, front fender bracket, gas cap for a stock can and other miscellaneous items can you post up a picture of what you have? -J

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
A couple things I forgot to include in original post. Bike has a jimbo shield, aluminum bark busters with matching black covers(hand guards), lithium iron battery, taller aftermarket handlebars, gripper seat cover, oversized front tire, heavy duty aluminum skid plate, factory rear rack, 2014 tw light and blinker switch o ring chain, High mount fender kit, db dawg,spark arrestor, mule nuts, Clarke tank and 52 tooth rear sprocket (several other sprockets available as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts