TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TW200 Yamaha dual sport bike for sale. 1993 model, 7700 miles. An ad with pictures is on Craigslist, Orange County (California). Just had it in east/central Utah remote backcountry and it ran flawlessly, off road and on the pavement. Absolutely reliable. Runs like a champ. All it really needs is a rear rack to carry a few things and a new driver for it's next adventure.

I come from riding 500/600cc bikes, and all though this amazing little bike will realistically take you anywhere you want or need to go, it's just not quite enough bike for my long legs at 6', 230 lbs.

The bike has handlebar risers to raise the bars. The rear tire is near new. Battery is new. Rear sprocket and chain is new. The front tire is in great condition. The oil was changed to Castrol 20/50 full synthetic and the newer style pleated oil filter within the last 200 miles. The bike has the kick starter as well as electric start. Otherwise the bike is bone stock. It's not perfect; it has some scratches and rubbed paint spots from all the years, but it's very serviceable, reliable and a great street legal ride for around town. Or for solo rides way out in the sticks. Great fun!

It's ready to go! Come take it for a test drive. Clear title/pink slip in hand.

No texts to posted phone on CL "reply" area, it is a landline. Email or leave message on phone. If no answer, leave message, I will call back!

Thanks -

Don

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Could you put a link to your ad and maybe a price here?

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
You are welcome Don. The bike looks pretty clean, I think you will sell it pretty easily. There's always someone looking for one around here; or a second one! Glad to be of help. Good luck on the sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts