TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

TW200 forum app

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Km4tzv 
#1 ·
Good afternoon all,

Im not sure who runs this site or if this has been mentioned before but I was wondering if there’s a an app for this forum or one in the works. An app would make using this forum easier, more convenient, and accessible. If there’s enough interest I’d be happy to help with putting it together.

#3 ·
The Tapatalk free version is a decent way to access the forum although it does have ads. Some people can't handle the ads but I haven't found them too intrusive. It probably depends on the speed of your phone.

The paid versions of the app are confusing. There's a subscription model, a one time fee version, and maybe a couple other variations. Only one of them gets rid of ads.

Sam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Tapatalk does a good bordering on great job of gathering up a bunch (10+) of the forums I follow without junking up or making using each forum hard to navigate. Plus it notifies me when stuff I'm interested in get a posted.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

#6 ·
There are no longer mobile apps for the site because the site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile. Have you tried accessing it from your phone browser yet? Try it and let me know what you think!

- Cricket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.