TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yamaha TW200 Auxiliary LED lights and tie down points . With this system you wont scratch your handlebars or have the Tie Downs interfere with the cables and turn signals. The LED's are a great addition for day time running lights and extra lighting on the trail. Low wattage and bright lite, powder coated . .Simple wiring , red to hot, black to ground.$ 26.50 Delivered to the 50 U.S. STATES, USPS Priority Mail with Tracking .Contact [email protected] TW1.JPG TW3.JPG TW2.JPG TW4.JPG TW5.JPG

·
Registered
20,469 Posts
Very clever creation and nice fabrication Greg, what are specs on LED? CREE, lumens, wattage?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Greg, your tie down bracket is fantastic. I hate using my handlebars and when I do it seems like there's always a strap rubbing on my tank. I don't intend on riding into a lake, but are the led fixtures water/weatherproof? thanks

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Are cars flashing you at night with the extra lights?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have to say that is pretty cool to have those extra lights... I have seen the brackets without the lights, just for a tiedown point (my buddy has some) and they work great, but having that extra set of lights is a pretty sweet setup!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts