TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
I was impressed by how well Admiral kept his cool in the avalanche zone.
This is what helps differentiate the TW rider from mere mortals

·
Super Moderator
18,693 Posts
Got a good laugh out of that one Kris!! Classic!!! :LOL:(y)

Reactions: admiral and reddave

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wow!! Thanks for taking us along for the adventure!! Had me on the edge of my chair the entire trip!! You're a wildman!! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was impressed by how well Admiral kept his cool in the avalanche zone.
This is what helps differentiate the TW rider from mere mortals
Riding through the avalanche zone was no problem. Having a pack of wild rabid wolves around is what had me nervous. Well, that and being thirsty.

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only wish I had that kind of accurate map directional capabilities ........
Getting lost in the woods on the trail in the snow is no joke! Gotta be on top of your navigational game for sure! Danger lurks everywhere!

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!! Thanks for taking us along for the adventure!! Had me on the edge of my chair the entire trip!! You're a wildman!! :cool:

I've been told I'm reckless. Is "controlled recklessness" a thing?

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's about what my rides consist of this last week! Come on spring, you can't arrive fast enough!
First, welcome to the forum. I saw your TW in the snow in your introduction thread. You got that right, spring can't come fast enough.

·
Super Moderator
18,693 Posts
I had to provide a Super Bowl alternative. :oops:
You had us all wound up ready to travel with you into the treacherous wilderness, then you just, putt putt putt, over to the shop... Ha Ha Ha!! We were expecting so much more!! Did Lori know you were doing that video when you called in to report you had made it halfway and were on your way home?? Yeah Kris, it was pretty funny. I chuckled. 🤭

Reactions: admiral

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You had us all wound up ready to travel with you into the treacherous wilderness, then you just, putt putt putt, over to the shop... Ha Ha Ha!! We were expecting so much more!! Did Lori know you were doing that video when you called in to report you had made it halfway and were on your way home?? Yeah Kris, it was pretty funny. I chuckled. 🤭
She knew. I asked her if she would play the role of the wife on the phone and she agreed.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I like the 'personal admiration device'. I may have to get one of those for the toolkit. You know what they say: "When the going gets rough, the rough get better looking."

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm glad you didn't invite me on this ride. Scared the heck out of me. Am now going to be even more leery about future rides with you.
Does Mrs Admiral really know about these extreme rides you go on?
Videos like this are not helping my drinking problem.

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the 'personal admiration device'. I may have to get one of those for the toolkit. You know what they say: "When the going gets rough, the rough get better looking."
I suppose I am better looking with a helmet on. haha

·
Super Moderator
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm glad you didn't invite me on this ride. Scared the heck out of me. Am now going to be even more leery about future rides with you.
Does Mrs Admiral really know about these extreme rides you go on?
Videos like this are not helping my drinking problem.
Gee-dang-it, I should have named the video, "Extreme "Mid-Winter TW200 Trail Ride. haha. Usually, "medicinal liquid consumption" is required after every one of my reckless trail rides. As forum member BillPacific once said, "I can feel my back healing". As I understand it, the more "medicine" you drink, the faster the healing takes place.

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 20 of 33 Posts