TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Very enjoyable and I quite liked the music. Neat Slow motion parts as well as cutting back to your opening where you were stuck. You could have cut back and forth to the opening a few more times and that would have been cool as well. You should have saved the part were you finally pushed it up the hill as your last scene!

...and you had me on edge at around 3:10. I thought for sure you were gonna jump that berm. I was so hoping you would!:D Maybe you will in your next video. ...and I hope there is more!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This music is a rare instrumental of Lana Del Rey's "Old Money". I like the orchestral music that her composer Dan Heath uses. I have an ear for good music from Hans Zimmer and other film music composers, etc. Glad u like the vids. I download a lot of music by torrent. Yes, i know i shouldn't.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I agree with imxlr8tin. I normally don't like music with riding vids. But, you do choose it very well. It adds feeling to the video, kinda telling the story with music alone......Another great job...;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts