TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any one out there was crazy enough to try it or will I be the first I'm looking at purchasing another tw to play with does any one even make a kit small enuf for it

·
Registered
20,376 Posts
I recall our youthful member Jon posting a kit he found months ago that gave about 20 seconds of nitrous oxide in a 200 cc power plant but I don't think anyone ever followed up on it. Try searching e-bay or Amazon. Most of us accept the TW for what it is and give up dreams of making it a fire breathing monster and focus instead on the bike's inherent strengths. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Interesting idea, but I think the clutch would need some work to handle any more power.

·
Super Moderator
5,254 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts

·
Registered
20,376 Posts
OK LittleTroublemaker, truth time: Is that really your TurboWagon Widowmaker on post #26? .....Wait, I don't want to know! Think I would rather believe you have time to post so much because your super fast TW gets you home so quickly.:p

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
OK LittleTroublemaker, truth time: Is that really your TurboWagon Widowmaker on post #26? .....Wait, I don't want to know! Think I would rather believe you have time to post so much because your super fast TW gets you home so quickly.:p
What??!! LT now stands for "LittleTroublemaker"??? ha ha ha ha You're funny Fred!! I'm glad you are feeling better bro. No, that's not mine, but you have to admit, it's pretty impressive, isn't it? :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That could be as humorous as injecting methamphetimine into a sloth.
The whole concept of the TW is to go slow enough to smell the roses and enjoy the ride.
The gains you would get still won't equal what you would get by purchasing a larger bike and would in all likelyhood cost more and not last long.
I have a 2015 tw and found a 06 for 500 it needs a seat has some wiring issues the guy said mice got in to it speedo doesn't work but it runs so I figure why not use it as the test dummy and have some fun

·
Registered
604 Posts
I recall our youthful member Jon posting a kit he found months ago that gave about 20 seconds of nitrous oxide in a 200 cc power plant but I don't think anyone ever followed up on it. Try searching e-bay or Amazon. Most of us accept the TW for what it is and give up dreams of making it a fire breathing monster and focus instead on the bike's inherent strengths. Good luck and have fun.
The credit goes to Purple, that's where I got the link in the first place.

·
Registered
42 Posts
okay - let me see if I have this right.

Take one t-dub add a nitrous system, for good measure install a turbo unit, and find a meth intoxicated sloth to jockey this abomination. Hell - why stop there! Somewhere out there, there has be a supercharger and a couple of JATO bottles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts