TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here find a new video from a trip this last week featuring my newly bigwheeled tw. Lots of fast riding on a gravel riverbank, stream crosssing, and so forth. You will be able to really see how that bigwheel mod improves this bike. A great ride in a gorgeous landscape on a bike that I now really dig on. If you click on the little youtube icon in the lower right corner you can go to youtube and watch it in full screen which really improves the experience.

·
Registered
19,387 Posts
Excellently filmed demonstration of Big Wheel capability in stunningly beautiful terrain. Wow. Stock tires sure would have sunk in where you just glided along on top. Don't know which was more impressive: bike, scenery or your videographer skills.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Glad you guys like it. Sometimes its hard to capture the spirit or feeling of a ride or of a place, but when I rewatch that video I really feel like it does both those things. Also I like how you can see how the BW mod changes the character and performance of the bike. I feel really at home on it now. At some point im fabbing a new swingarm to accept a 28x10 tire without extending the length. Also im still waiting on shipping of the custom spring for a banshee shock which will really rock. After riding that a bit, the forks should really have progressive springs and heavier fork oil to accomadate the full size rider. Love that bike now! Of course a couple days later it snowed, and would have been way less pleasant to ride!

·
Registered
814 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts