TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Cute couple with TWs. Thanks for sharing. I thought the paddle and skate board were awesome back up ideas. It’s always a good plan to be prepared. My bikes originally came from Temecula Motor sports.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice job guys! That was fun to watch. :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
You guys are in Cali...!?
That would explain a lot.

Cool vid...I can see I have work to do on my travel pack & emergency kit.
I suggest you consider adding a large air horn, smoke bombs & trucker flares to yours.
And 400 ft. of tow rope.
And a Chihuahua to send for help. A' la Lassie.
Two would be better in case the first one gets lost.
You could name them Nancy & Chuck.
And birth control pills. Lots of birth control pills! In case you do not follow Mom's admonitions.
One of you should carry a spare front tire.
The other a rear.
And a bicycle pump.
You will never use that much water! Dump about half and lighten the load..these ain't Harleys, ya know?

You are both nuts. Charming nuts.
Welcome aboard.

PS - I recommend dual careers in politics...
You will so fit right in here...

PPS - More vids!

Your Texan pal,
Dave

·
Registered
13,409 Posts
2 thumbs up!

"Half of almost two dozen miles away in a whole 'nother city". Hilariously funny. You were so lucky to have so many gas stations available on this long journey on one of the most powerful motorcycles in the world. :p As for the paddle, yeah, I could have used one of those a time or two! ...and the books you brought, the pages could be used for more than reading should you have gotten stranded in the middle err, I mean next to the 215! 14 minutes without food. Good call on Micky D's which would fall well within your budget.

I love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts