TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used TW200 Parts For Sale

i sold my TW so all my extra parts are up for sale...photos are up on the craigslist ad...if the craigslist ad goes dead cause i forgot to fix it after i reposted it you can just search the ad title on boston craigslist in the motorcycle parts by owner section and it should come up but i will try to remember to update it...i will ship items for sale to forum members as long as they are not too heavy (like for example the jack stand)...some of the items are very lightly used...make an offer if you see anything you like (i don't get offended)...

YAMAHA TW200 TRAILWAY TW 200 PARTS

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mpo/d/yamaha-tw200-trailway-tw-200/6501915962.html

AVAILABLE
USED Edge 2 Tail Light/License Plate Light and Sheet Aluminum Rear License Plate Bracket $30
USED K&N RU-1780 Air Filter & Filter Wrap $40
USED K&N 62-2480 Engine Breather Filter $5
USED OEM Skid Pate $20
USED OEM Handlebars (slight bend in cross member) $20
USED OEM Gas Tank (small leak which i have found and could be patched from the inside with a POR-15 kit, no gas tank cap included) $40
USED Gas Tank Cap for a 2.7 gallon Clarke Tank with Gas Cap Vent Tube (cap is cracked but could be glued or just used for parts, cap gasket and vent tube) $5
USED Front Brake Line (frozen but could probably be unfrozen by soaking in WD40) $15
USED Front & Rear Sprockets (Stock Gearing 14/50) $15 both
USED Set of Front Brake Pads $5 per set
USED Set of Rear Brake Pads $5 per set

SOLD
--SOLD--USED Western Powersports Turn Signals (front and rear) $10 per set
--SOLD--NEW DMO Specialties Wide Pegs (these correct slight footpeg offset) $60
--SOLD--USED Coleman ATV Seat Pad $20
--SOLD--USED OEM Pegs $20
--SOLD--USED Moose Expedition Rear Luggage Rack with 2 USED Storage Tubes $150 rack, $5 per tube
--SOLD--
USED Powermadd Power X Flexible Hand Guards $50
--SOLD--USED Fly Trekker Helmet Matte Black Size Large $100
--SOLD--NEW Front Set Brake Pads $15
--SOLD--NEW OEM Pilot Screw Assembly $11
--SOLD--NEW OEM Crankcase Gasket $6
--SOLD--NEW OEM Oil Filter Cover O-ring $5
--SOLD--NEW OEM Oil Filter Cover Screw O-ring $2
--SOLD--NEW OEM Oil Drain Plug O-ring $2
--SOLD--2 NEW OEM Valve Cover Gaskets $5
--SOLD--NEW OEM Oil Filter $7
--SOLD--NEW OEM Transmission Oil Seal $5
--SOLD--NEW Ilco Key Blank X117 YH48 $5
--SOLD--USED Greg Smith Motocross Lift (300 pound capacity, weighs 80lbs [i.e. shipping was $100 alone for this when i bought it]) $100

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
interested in the key blank. can you post a pic of which one it is?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You have been a great contributor.

We will miss you Point37.

Good luck with your parts sale and your new direction!
not leaving by any means...this is easily the most friendly forum i belong to with the best and most helpful people...i will own another TW someday i'm sure when i have more time and more buddies in my area to ride with

interested in the key blank. can you post a pic of which one it is?
read through the topic below and see my posts 18 & 19 here for photos of the ilco key...i had ordered the ilco key blank and it ended up being the wrong blank for my bike (will fit other years though)...the center groove was too big and then i ordered the correct blank so i never needed this one...

http://tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/4878-keys.html#post60861

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I was shocked to see your post on craigslist! Did you sell the bike locally?
Yes, I bought it.
I have been lacking time to ride and local riding buddies to ride with so I figured it's time to sell it...no point it keeping it if I'm not using it enough...I will probably buy another someday or maybe a wr but for now I just have my bonneville to ride around...I'm glad Jim bought it (had 3 other buyers contact me after he contacted me)...and glad it's going to get ridden like it should be...it also freed up some space for a new snowblower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I bought it to have as a loaner. Part of the deal was that Ryan has visitation rights...he can come for a ride whenever he gets the chance...

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump...the following are spoken for at the moment...

NEW Front Set Brake Pads $15
NEW OEM Pilot Screw Assembly $11
NEW OEM Crankcase Gasket $6
NEW OEM Oil Filter Cover O-ring $5
NEW OEM Oil Filter Cover Screw O-ring $2
NEW OEM Oil Drain Plug O-ring $2
2 NEW OEM Valve Cover Gaskets $5
NEW OEM Oil Filter $7
NEW OEM Transmission Oil Seal $5
NEW Ilco Key Blank X117 YH48 $5

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still intetrested in the lift as well. We need to get together so get that done as well as shoot some guns :D
best time for me would be a weekend day sometime...a lot of my weekend days are already banged up with weddings and plans but i'm sure i can swing a few hours within the next few weeks...i can bring visitors to my range so that's no problem :)

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have booth rear foot pegs with brackets? if so, I am interested in buying them. I have a 2013
no i don't have any passenger pegs or passenger peg brackets

1 - 20 of 69 Posts