TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new OEM Yamaha factory service manual not a copy or a fake, factory shrink sealed

I have a few that might have a slight blemish (dent in corner etc) from the people who shipped them to me who didnt package them very well and I can save you $10 off if you can use a blem $69

Mint new condition $79 total delivered USA only please

Payment by US Postal money order available at any US Post Office thanks (you can deduct the cost of the MO and the stamp to mail from the $79)

No paypal please
SAM_5937.JPG SAM_5938.JPG SAM_5936.JPG

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey PlacerLode, how detailed is the manual regarding engine rebuilds, exploded drawings that show all the internal parts, seals, etc.? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey PlacerLode, how detailed is the manual regarding engine rebuilds, exploded drawings that show all the internal parts, seals, etc.? Thanks!
I'm not sure I ever looked at that section yet I'll be back in town early this week I can try to see whats in them but perhaps somebody else can chimein if they have used the manuals for engines

If the OEM manual doesn't have this I dunno what would :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can you please post some pictures of some of the pages with photos and diagrams? I bought a supposedly original manual before and it was a poor quality knock-off. I'm not saying that this one is, I just want to see if the improved quality is worth the cost for me to upgrade.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you please post some pictures of some of the pages with photos and diagrams? I bought a supposedly original manual before and it was a poor quality knock-off. I'm not saying that this one is, I just want to see if the improved quality is worth the cost for me to upgrade.
I buy mine direct from Yamaha's biggest worldwide supplier so I know they are real but there are a million scammers out there everything from the pdf / dvd to black and white copied and stapled together

I'm on the road for at least a week so I don't have any to take pics of but many people have bought these from me in the past maybe they can chime in

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts