TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Qwerty: I come from forums that are world renowned for being full of @holes... all of your posts I have read here have been family friendly, PC, have-a-hug, all-in-good fun, lovey-dovey kissy face carebears stuff

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Qwerty: I come from forums that are world renowned for being full of @holes... all of your posts I have read here have been family friendly, PC, have-a-hug, all-in-good fun, lovey-dovey kissy face carebears stuff
Shut up. You'll ruin my evil rep.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
'87 stators are no longer available from Yamaha, ya dinks.

I'm guessing the OP was looking for ACTUAL help locating one. If that is the case, I got nuttin'.

Except to suggest that he take it to a few alternator shops to see if they'll rewind it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can someone please direct me to a parts store/individual where I can purchase a Stator for a 1987 TW200

Hello CurtisLeeroy,

Are the windings in the stator broken, or do you simply need to rebuild it with a new brush kit? The stators are no longer available but you can get a brush kit for the stator. This is the wear and tear part. Our shop can get them easily, and your local dealer should be able to as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You might want to try contacting rickystator.com or rmstator.com they may be able to rebuild it or the source coil or pickup coil if they are the issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts