TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wouldn't it be fun to spot a vehicle on the road and see it sport a TW sticker? I thought so, so I ordered up a batch. They measure 3.5" by 7" and are made of UV laminated white polypropylene for long life (see picture below...sticker is white shown on a dark background). Because I ordered in quantity, I can sell them for $2.00 each including shipping charges.

TW sticker on black.png Picture 1.png Picture 2.png
Sticker on Left is what you get. Middle is one i trimmed down with scissors...as seen on my truck.

If you are interested, please send me $2.00 ea. cash or check for as many as you need. Please include your name (real name, NOT forum name) and address. Sorry...no paypal or credit cards. Orders placed on the forum will not be accepted.

Send to:
Will Mack
51 Hudson Rd.
Sudbury, MA 01776

Questions? 978-443-9080

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The size of these means they work pretty well on the front light shield or as a replacement tank emblem.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Sending you some $ on monday. Stickers are kinda cool looking.
Thanks Admiral. Is Sand Hollow anywhere near Sandpoint?

As for you littletommy, thanks for all your likes. Stickers on the way to you on Monday.

Will

Registered
Is Sand Hollow anywhere near Sandpoint?
I wish. Sandpoint is in Northern Idaho and is very beautiful. It's north of Couer D' Alene.

Sand Hollow is down south off I-84 between Boise and Ontario, Oregon. I'm closer to Ontario.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
One year the wife and I flew into Boise, rented a car, and drove up to Sandpoint to visit friends and ski at Switzer. What a beautiful state.

Super Moderator
Just want to encourage forum members to support these folks who make us things for our bikes!

We have stickers, Jimbo-windshields, great cargo boxes and racks, easy access air/fuel mixture adjustment screws, footpegs, cool TW pins for hat's and jackets, etc

Fellow members, let's support these folks!

:thumbsup:

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
bump...

Registered
Morning Will, check is in the mail!:p

Seriously though, I am requesting 5 of them. Reality, funds will be sent when I get home from work today and probably hit the USPS on Monday. Thanks for having them made!

Mario

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
bump...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts