TW200 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow, too cool! I disappear for half a year and I miss all kinds of neat stuff! I'm sending a check today for at least 5 of these bad boys. Thank you so much for offering this to the community!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Good ol William Mack's stickers...they look great! I don't know how he can sell them that cheap. Nice stickers though, I got a couple. Nice job Will. :)

Reactions: williamemack

·
Registered
22 Posts
I mailed my check for 10 last week. Got a gang of TWs we ride together. Terroizing the Harley riders up and down PCH. 20 furious horse power.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey Pelon, your stickers are well on their way. You probably have 'em by now. Thank you for the order.

Will

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've been slacking on this, but I will get that check out this weekend or forever hang my head in shame. I need these - for my house, my car, my lawnmower, other people's cars, public property... Well maybe not actually all of those things... :)

Reactions: mudbug

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dropped my check for 10 stickers in the mail today, so you should see it soon. Thanks again for offering these!

·
Registered
17 Posts
New member just seeing this thread, glad it got bumped and ditto on the thanks for creating these neat little badges of pride! I need a few for my trailer:)

Hey, filling out the envelope I just noticed we're neighbors!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
You will like Will's decals, they are real nice, can't beat the price!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
williamemack are you willing to ship to Canada? I guess I would have to send you a money order? What would it cost me in US funds for 3 stickers?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Not really all that much. I mailed a paracord key lanyard for a out the same as US. But I had forms to fill out. Make sure you say it's a gift too!!!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts