TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Me and Mudbug are in N.E. Texas, just a short drive from Arkansas or Louisiana, I wont be getting a bike for about 2 more months but here is Mudbug with hers about 2 weeks after she got it

The guys and gals here have since added hand guards, a different front tire to it and got her set up with a bit a riding gear

Attachments

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I live in the Texas Panhandle in a small canyon between Amarillo and Palo Duro Canyon SP.
The off-road riding is pretty limited around here.
But...we are retired and go trailer-camping a lot. The TW rides on a rack on the back of the camper and there are always riding opportunities when we camp.
Even rode at Moab last fall when we were in NM, AZ, UT & CO for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I live outside Seguin. An hour south of Austin. 30 mins south of San Marcos. Lots of fun little country roads around here. Do a little off-roading, but 95% on the streets. There are a lot of really fun rides around the Austin area! Super annoying that this website always put my pics upside down. They turn up when you click them. Doodoo pies! russ.jpeg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Me and Mudbug are in N.E. Texas, just a short drive from Arkansas or Louisiana, I wont be getting a bike for about 2 more months but here is Mudbug with hers about 2 weeks after she got it

The guys and gals here have since added hand guards, a different front tire to it and got her set up with a bit a riding gear
I lived in nacodoches for 10 years. It's real purty up there! I bet those red dirt roads be a lot of fun!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I lived in nacodoches for 10 years. It's real purty up there! I bet those red dirt roads be a lot of fun!
Mudbug has had quite the time learning on them for sure. Lots of neat places around here on backroads that we have still got to check out

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live outside Seguin. An hour south of Austin. 30 mins south of San Marcos. Lots of fun little country roads around here. Do a little off-roading, but 95% on the streets. There are a lot of really fun rides around the Austin area! Super annoying that this website always put my pics upside down. They turn up when you click them. Doodoo pies! View attachment 27395

I'm in Houston

·
Registered
319 Posts
As a guy from the Tandy Leather Store in Fort Worth once told me, I'm from NORTH TEXAS but we call it Illinois.

If I were down there I'd be riding with ya.
Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in The Woodlands. This Friday I will be picking up my first TW. Currently have a Yamaha WR250F that is an intensely fun experience on the trails at Sam Houston Nat'l Forest. Just sold a WR426F that was a frighteningly fun experience. Looking forward to a more playful-fun experience with the TW. Here are pics of the 426, then of me with fellow forum member "igrip" and his TW200. He the the reason I'm getting one...and why I'm on this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I used to race Hare Scrambles on Pentons in those same forests! What fun...

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Belton. I have put a little over 400 miles (all city and highway) on my 2001 since I bought it last month. I just registered for the Texas Redneck Ramble up in Alvarado on May 1st, so I will be doing my first :adventure riding" on it. 200+ miles of gravel with mud and possibly some water crossings. Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts