TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb Question, I am purchasing a TW200 in two weeks, are the front and rear tires tubeless? Or do they have tubes? Thanks for the replies ahead of time! :confused:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
they have tubes. welcome to the forum, lots of fun and crazy around here... post pics when you get your ride. we're a visual bunch and like our two-wheeled pics dirty.
DSC_0057.jpg ;)

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Waiting for the obligatory "First Thing You Do Is Change That Useless Front Tire" :D tick....tick...tick...

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
"First Thing You Do Is Change That Useless Front Tire" - now that we have that said lets give Rotor Wrench a big friendly welcome. We have an ongoing love/hate debate about the stock front tire. Some like it , others don't.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Waiting for the obligatory "First Thing You Do Is Change That Useless Front Tire" :D tick....tick...tick...
There are contrarians. Believe it or not, I'm completely satisfied with the front tire. And rear.

And the seat. And while I'd like higher gearing, I'm waiting on sprockets.

And it ain't like I don't ride it. I've got 1400 miles on mine...I've had my truck parked since I bought it two months ago. Uses next to nothing in gas; and zips me all around town. Yee-HAA!

I'm keeping those tires. When the time comes, I might just buy lightly-worn secondhand tires from other owners here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts