TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came off an 87. The rear wheel will fit a ll years but the front will only fit UP TO 2000. 2001 had a disc brake. Both are in good shape. The only issue is with the rear that has a few surface rust spots. Other than that they are almost flawless. I can provide photos via email at [email protected] as i dont have any on my phone to load here at the moment. $200 for the rear, $125 for the front. Does not include shipping. Local pick up in Green Bay, WI.

Also have a cylinder, cylinder head, indicator dash assembly, swingarm, forks, triple tree, black front fender, seat pan, rear brake light assembly, front light assembly, left engine cover (1987 only!), engine internal parts, BARE METAL TANK.

Not available:
Kick start assembly, speedo, frame, wire harness and electronics, air box, carb, plastics, switches.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well I’d be interested in a lot more parts if you posted a week ago. Finally trying to get mine rebuilt but ordered/fleabayed most parts last Saturday. What are you looking for on the tank w/ shipping to 31404? Thanks.

ETA: Also if you have the stock boot that goes from the carb to the airbox I’m interested in that too. -MDJ

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a boot available. Id take $80 shipped for the tank. Physically its 98% flawless. There is a small... depression if you will, on each side. Not noticeable unless you hold the tank up to the light.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I dont have a boot available. Id take $80 shipped for the tank. Physically its 98% flawless. There is a small... depression if you will, on each side. Not noticeable unless you hold the tank up to the light.
Thanks man, I’ll let you know. I’m still trying to get the cap off my tank to see how it looks inside and decide on what I’m going to do. I’ve already doubled the budget on the rebuild and still need more parts so I won’t stand in the way if anyone else wants to jump on that while I’m still figuring out what to do. Thanks again.

Hopefully soon I’ll stop finding parts that need to also be replaced.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Fly sending you a PM.

·
Registered
445 Posts
My new (to me) tank just showed up today from Fly. I’m quite happy with it and the whole experience and can’t wait to get it painted and installed.

Thanks again Fly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know it's a long shot, but any chance on keys and locks??

·
Registered
445 Posts
I’m interested in the front light mounting bracket if you still have it. PM or email me the price when you get time so we can work out the price. Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
I’m looking for a left side handlebar switch assembly, the one with turn signal and horn buttons. Mine is beyond repair. I’d pay a fair price for one. Not sure if they are different year to year, but mines an 87.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like the tank has been sold? I'm interested in the black front fender if it's available and the triple trees, front light assembly & rear light assembly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts