TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000-2001 Yamaha TW200E for sale, runs great! Currently looking to get some money for my family (baby due in June) and I do not ride anymore. I've converted this bike it into a true dirt bike (removed speedo, fairing, added super bright LED's, etc) but all the OEM wiring is still there and I can provide a cool aftermarket speedometer that is plug-and-play as well as all the OEM parts I took off if you want to make it fit for the streets again. Comes with an upgraded gas tank (4.1gal Clarke vs. stock 1.8gal), new carburetor (have an extra carb kit too), and even another front rim (incase you want two types of front tires). Looking to get $1700 for the bike. Must be able to pick up yourself but I can help load it even if you don't have a ramp!

UPDATE: FIRST OFFER OF $1500-1700 (cash) TAKES THE BIKE HOME! I do not have the title but will provide a proper bill of sale. Please call or text at 512four66three702

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Please add your location. 512 is Austin TX? That’s probably a 2000 unless you removed a disc brake. Good luck with sale and addition to your family.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts