TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,061 Posts
In a heartbeat. :D
I really like this bike because it reminds me of a suped up TW. What do you guys think if I happened to have the money and was looking for a second larger bike to commute and play a bit. Ducati Scrambler

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cool looking machine. Needs some racks to be a good adventure bike.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Way to much for a dirt or dual sport bike....don't need the power or price tag....if I wanted speed or the cost, I'd buy an Indian...or Victory::D

2017 Victory Vegas 8-Ball Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Isn't every bike TW's big brother?
It's nice.

·
Super Moderator
18,061 Posts
Seeing how it's taken 15 years to get and pay for and excessorize the 2 bikes I have, I'll have to pass, but I like it!! :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Fred is right about "dirt style" it's more of a cool street bike in the dirt format. I kinda like it. I also like the harley 883 sportster.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ducs need lots of care.
Better with an old Beemer.
I like it!
Cache' value of that new Duc is supreme.
Other than that I agree with you based on my own experience.
I'd still like to ride one!
It just depends on what a guy wants to do with his bike
Combo On/off road riding camping? Mixing in long distance combo riding?
Singletrack riding?
What about a Husqvarna FE 501 S street-legal?
Yes, alll sorts of big brothers to a TW.

·
Registered
20,387 Posts
It is certainly a beautiful bike that can excel in it's own niche. Would be a good one to ride from say L.A. into Death Valley, stay at a lodge, then tour the gravel and blacktop roads. Might be a hundred pounds too heavy for any real sand or single track but it would sure impress the guys and gals when parked outside the saloon.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I really like this bike because it reminds me of a suped up TW. What do you guys think if I happened to have the money and was looking for a second larger bike to commute and play a bit. Ducati Scrambler
Beautiful Duck but it would make me cry every time I dumped it and did $2k in damage lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts