TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I just arrived at my winter home in sunny AZ... Broke my heart to leave my 2013 TW locked up for the winter in my garage in WA. So... I went out today and bought another TW. It is a 2014 loaded with all the bells and whistles... Nice rear rack. bark buster hand guards, custom aluminum skid plate, and extra large foot pegs. Even a sprocket upgrade and license plate storage lock box. All this with only 2000 miles and recent service. All the paperwork and even the stock factory tool kit on board. For the mere sum of $3100... I think I got a pretty good deal... Now to ride the desert in AZ and even the Arizona Peace Trail... Keep Warm...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well... I just arrived at my winter home in sunny AZ... Broke my heart to leave my 2013 TW locked up for the winter in my garage in WA. So... I went out today and bought another TW. It is a 2014 loaded with all the bells and whistles... Nice rear rack. bark buster hand guards, custom aluminum skid plate, and extra large foot pegs. Even a sprocket upgrade and license plate storage lock box. All this with only 2000 miles and recent service. All the paperwork and even the stock factory tool kit on board. For the mere sum of $3100... I think I got a pretty good deal... Now to ride the desert in AZ and even the Arizona Peace Trail... Keep Warm...
Nice! Would like to see some pics! Ride safe!

·
Registered
13,239 Posts

Score!

You can never have too many. Not really anyway. Other people may not think this but it's true. :p

Currently, even these have been split up between Winter Camp and Summer Camp now. Just not as far like your's are.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Had the same problem a few years ago. I had bought a 2008 in Illinois summer of 2009. Came to Quartzsite in Dec of 2010 like we had the previous years. Got here and told my wife I really missed not have the T W out here.

She said why don’t you get one. So I looked on Craig’s list. Problem was it was 150 miles away, and I could only get it if I took motorhome and 16 foot trailer to haul it back to Quartzsite.

i made an offer for this one 150 miles away and told the guy I didn’t want to break camp and go get it.

He offered to deliver for free. I jumped on that deal.

This past Jan I bought my third one out here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts