TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kay - I'm not getting the option on any board - or on any browser - if you can, post up a poll

I would "suggest" - "Hell yeah - re-instate" - or "Hell no - not again" - "Leave me outta this" - or "Who's TWilight"

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I got an email from Mike this morning. If what he says is true, well, it's not very flattering for this site.

:(

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
938 Posts
I don't know the details of the ban. However, it seems it's time to vote in a poll and the absolute best poll is with your login. So, I'm logging out. The admins of this site can take that as a vote. Ta ta....

·
Registered
816 Posts
i didnt see anything either although i wasnt looking. Ive seen this happen on most forums im a part of. Its too bad really.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Whatever we do it should be out in the open.
All this mystery & skullduggery makes my brain hurt...

·
Registered
816 Posts
I hate to bring it up, but I would like to know what the hell happened. If youre wanting a poll folks are gonna have to know.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
There is a thread down below this titled Absolute Insanity that was stated by GaryL. Typical basement political thread until a post by "TWilight" went medieval on Littletomy's arse for asking to keep it civil.

Later another post was from "Twilight" really laid it out. That post is preserved on page 6 of the above referenced thread as a quote in a reply. A PM to Gary from "TWilight" said that someone had hacked his login and it was new member SNAKE that had posted all the inflammatory posts. Later in the thread SNAKE did in fact post (His first post, post #1) but quickly deleted his post after I commented on it. See page 6, post #106 of above referenced thread.

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Ski Pro if you leave now, how are you going to vote in Purples pole. and I just joined the other tw200 forum this week, we could liven it up there

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Is someone assuming that Mike posted as snake?

So then all the admins have to do is check the IP addresses of Mike and this snake character to either exonerate or crucify Mike.

I am an admin on another board, and am well aware of all members with duplicitous personas on that board.

We are a pretty civil bunch here. Most are very contributory, friendly and generous, Mike included. Hard to imagine any malice, as we all seem more like friends than a bunch of primates with keyboards.
That said, I would hope that there is no rush to judgement. If we are being asked to vote, then all information should be presented openly.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.