TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has Sue gone and done? "They're little girls" she says, how cute. Wrong!! They're Australian cattle dogs, or called Queensland healers. They are crossed with the Wild Australian Dingo. Mostly dingo I'm afraid. I can't walk without them sneaking up behind me and biting my heels with each step I take. Left nip right nip left nip right nip! Just little nips, how funny. They are so smart! So fast! They are already smarter then our current President! They are excellent at herding the chickens into their coop in the evenings. They were six pounds each on arrival, fifteen pounds each six weeks later. My question for Admiral. Should I train them to ride on the TW like your beloved Georgi did? Dirts a Flyen SanDue🙄😀

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Lines from the movie White Christmas;
“- Phil Davis: How can you stop a dog from biting you on Monday?
  • Betty Haynes: That joke is old. The answer is to kill the dog on Sunday!
  • Phil Davis: That's not the way to stop a dog from biting you on Monday!
  • Betty Haynes: How would you bring the thing about?
  • Phil Davis: Have the doggy's teeth pulled out!”

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine's a talker and a sasser. Won't be long before they are speaking their minds. The nipping can be trained out but it can be like paddling upstream because it is part of their purpose for being. You'll discover too why some call them Velcro dogs.

·
Super Moderator
20,702 Posts
What has Sue gone and done? "They're little girls" she says, how cute. Wrong!! They're Australian cattle dogs, or called Queensland healers. They are crossed with the Wild Australian Dingo. Mostly dingo I'm afraid. I can't walk without them sneaking up behind me and biting my heels with each step I take. Left nip right nip left nip right nip! Just little nips, how funny. They are so smart! So fast! They are already smarter then our current President! They are excellent at herding the chickens into their coop in the evenings. They were six pounds each on arrival, fifteen pounds each six weeks later. My question for Admiral. Should I train them to ride on the TW like your beloved Georgi did? Dirts a Flyen SanDue🙄😀
I love those puppies. I'm kind of lucky because Sue sends me videos of them almost every day. They are so cute!! And talk about "Busy, Busy, Busy" ha ha You guys have your hands full!! "Innocent little girls Sue say's" ha ha ha ha She's just trying to keep Dan from going out of his mind!! Post that video of them "playing" on the couch Dan... ha ha ha ha Dan says that's all they do during their waking hours, day or night!! ha ha ha ha 🤣

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
22,381 Posts
Early & consistent discipline should re-enforce who is the leader of the pack... Sue, right?

·
Administrator
6,438 Posts
They nip at your heels to keep you moving, and unless I miss my guess, they don’t nip at Sue’s

Better get in there and sort out your position in the pack while they’re young, or you’ll never manage it – try feeding them yourself – if you leave that to Sue alone they’ll get even more protective of her ….

·
Super Moderator
20,702 Posts
At least it is your heels.

My Son's Australian Shepherd loves his squeaky toys. His favorite thing is to set it in your lap and then make it squeak... no matter what part of your anatomy is in the way.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Katy does that!! If I brush her off and ignore her, sometimes she'll pick up toys with both hands' paws, stand on her hind legs and throw them at me, and she can chuck a toy pretty hard if she wants too. She can aim too!! She's beaned me in the ball's private parts more than a few times too.

Reactions: Allanb and SanDue

·
Registered
403 Posts
Whew. You have your work cut out for you Dan. Good thing it’s over the winter, while your “resting up” :)

·
Super Moderator
15,170 Posts
You and Sue would each have to make room for the heal biters. Georgie trainer herself. Jumped up on the TW one day and the rest was history. I did make the rack more comfortable/useable.
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle

If you do let the girls ride shotgun both you two and the girls will love it.

·
Administrator
6,438 Posts
Dan - let's face it, at the rate they're going they're going to need their own bike soon enough - I'd suggest getting them a side-car outfit ......

Wheel Tire Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is the TW200 forum getting like Facebook.......a political soap box !!!!! I agree with you SanDue, but do we really need politics here !!!!!!! SAD.....SAD...... Let's grow up people !

·
Super Moderator
15,170 Posts
Is the TW200 forum getting like Facebook.......a political soap box !!!!! I agree with you SanDue, but do we really need politics here !!!!!!! SAD.....SAD...... Let's grow up people !
FYI, in the future, if you find something in a post you find inappropriate you could simply click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand section of a dialogue box and click on the "Report". Then state the issue you would like to be reviewed. This report alerts the Moderators/Administrators.
Of course, you can say something out here in the open which would certainly attract attention but does not necessarily mean a moderator/administrator will see it or know what you are referring to.

·
Super Moderator
20,702 Posts
Sue sent me a video a couple days ago of the devil dogs. I get them often and really look forward to them. It's the highlight of my day.

Hey!! BTW, Did I get my daily video yesterday?? :unsure:

Well, in this video, they had stolen Dan's Moab hat. They were tugging on it, throwing it up in the air, catching it and even throwing it to each other to avoid Dan getting it. They were shaking it like it was a rag doll and trying their hardest to tear it to pieces, poor Dan was chasing them all over the yard trying to get that hat back!! They had him well winded, and he was huffing and puffing trying to get enough oxygen. They went from one end of the yard to the other and back again. They have the game of "Keep Away" perfected down to a science. Dan didn't stand a chance. ha ha ha Sue was laughing heartily through the whole ordeal... ha ha ha ha (y)(y)(y):LOL:

He was running as fast as his little legs could go, yelling and screaming for them to give back his hat. They'd act like they were listening and going to give it back, then just as he reached out to grab it, they'd pass it and run away as fast as they could laughing with glee... 😂 Dog's laughing with glee?? Yep, those ones do!! :ROFLMAO:

I think Dan's going to need a new hat. 🤣

Another video I got was one where they had pinned down Dan on the carpet in the living room and he was getting "Wet Willy's" in each ear. He was screaming for Sue to save him, so she called them off with treats and Dan had to run and hide in the closet!! ha ha ha ha 😅
Sue and the "dogs" thought that was hilarious. So did I!! 😄

Reactions: SanDue and Xracer

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's as if Purple attacked me from across the pond! I kinda like started laughing at Purple's last post and that was enough to trigger the devil dogs to attack me. So now I'm laughing at the dogs attacking which purple instigated. I watched a video of the dogs "fighting" , growling, snarling, dog fight sounds. They were rolling around on the ground wrestling. It's kinda scary. Replayed the video in slow mo and saw not once did either of them bite the other. These dogs are faster then your eyes! There just having fun. I fear a video of them playing on the forum may upset some people. We send videos to Littletommy because he is owned by a devil dog some times an angel and he understands. I should get videos of the dogs attacking our cat and a video of our chickens chasing the dogs. The cat can hold off one dog, but not two! The hens peck the dogs on the nose and then chase them. Hilarious. Dirts a Flyen SanDue 🙄😀

·
Super Moderator
15,170 Posts
It's as if Purple attacked me from across the pond! I kinda like started laughing at Purple's last post and that was enough to trigger the devil dogs to attack me. So now I'm laughing at the dogs attacking which purple instigated. I watched a video of the dogs "fighting" , growling, snarling, dog fight sounds. They were rolling around on the ground wrestling. It's kinda scary. Replayed the video in slow mo and saw not once did either of them bite the other. These dogs are faster then your eyes! There just having fun. I fear a video of them playing on the forum may upset some people. We send videos to Littletommy because he is owned by a devil dog some times an angel and he understands. I should get videos of the dogs attacking our cat and a video of our chickens chasing the dogs. The cat can hold off one dog, but not two! The hens peck the dogs on the nose and then chase them. Hilarious. Dirts a Flyen SanDue 🙄😀
While not "devil dogs", you have inspired me to compile my short videos of our dogs (or dogs we took care of for a short period for my daughter...for over a year) which would be kind of funny and a change of pace on this hardcore motorcycle forum. Everyone will see just how vicious supposed tame dogs can be!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts