TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, myself and a couple of mates are considering some adventures soon and would prefer to talk to each other comfortably on the ride rather than scream, shout and flail our arms in a frenzy just to get a point across. There are a few options out there on two way radios but I was just seeing if anyone on here has any experience with anything like that and which ones they think are the best buys.

Cheers folks

·
Registered
453 Posts
got cellular line blue tooth intercoms.... they pretty good - claim a KM line of sight.. handy to direct the missus cos she likes to lead the way - but doesnt actually know the way

they are great - can chit chat or say WATCH OUT! sharp bend ahead etc

I did have another set ( have to dig em out ) - which allowed u to connect to a proper walkie talkie via a mini jack - that should have given a longer range...

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I have the Scala G4, they work well, easy pairing with a cell phone and having bike to bike/passenger really changes the riding experience for the good.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I use the uClear hbc200. Works very well but it is a little pricy. It's nice not having a boom mic in front of your face.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've bee using the SENA SMH-10 with my brother on our rides. Crystal clear, bluetooth to phone/GPS, 12hr run time on a full charge, up to four riders. Nothing better in my opinion. TIM

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a brand new Scala Q4 double set that I won in a ralley last year including (2) additional full face helmet speaker/mic sets for sale. I already had a comunication set. Anyway it comes with 2 set ups for two people, including chargers and boom mics, plus the two full face helmet set still in the packaging. And it will pair other riders as well. I'll take $300 plus shipping cost, probly 20 bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts