TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
all that and he kept the deathwing front tire?

sharp looking bike, real clean lines. i like the line: bark, far beyond it's bite.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally don't like it.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I love the flow of the gas tank into the seat. That and the way the parts hug the lines of the bike took some cool craftsmanship. Looks like it was a fun project! :D

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
That looks both very uncomfortable (the seat) and very cool.
It is weird as pointed out, he still has that crappy stock front tire installed which doesn't make sense. Maybe this is a bike to look at and not ride? Nice design anyway.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
As horrible as the stock front tire is off-road it is very capable on the pavement. I have leaned my bike over pretty far in the corners with the stock and always felt planted.

Tom

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Looks nice for street riding. As stated above the stock front tire is great on the streets. I wore two of them nearly slick and never had an issue. Off road, sand and mud I had some spills but I just thought it was me being a new rider. I usually ride the streets so I have the TW 203 which I bet would really buck you off in the dirt.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
As horrible as the stock front tire is off-road it is very capable on the pavement. I have leaned my bike over pretty far in the corners with the stock and always felt planted. Tom
Ditto! Unless there is the teeniest amount of moisture on the asphalt and then look out!

One of my TW's has a Heidenau tire on the front. Moisture doesn't seem bother that tire. I have had the rear tire start to let go while the Heidenau held solidly.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I think it has cool lines and looks retro-in a very good way. Other than the front tire it would be fine off road as well. I don't like the TW mods that use the header pipe that goes down below the motor....certainly are not going to go over trees or rocks with the pipe down there! It's nice to have the ability to ride on/off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts