TW200 Forum banner

2641 - 2645 of 2645 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Not mine, but but someone should buy it. It has fuel injection, no carb :eek: o_O;)!

Posted 32 minutes ago
Yamaha TW200 780mi - $4,850 (Chico)

2017 Yamaha TW200

VIN: JYA3AWCO5HA152155
condition: excellent
delivery available
engine displacement (CC): 200
fuel: gas
odometer: 780
paint color: blue
street legal
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dual-sport

This is the TW you've been trying to find!

2017 TW200 beyond Excellent condition - 780mi., barely broken in, rarely dirty, never abused. Old Man rider. 5-speed, fuel injected (no carb), Recent oil change per break-in. Not another one in this condition in the Western States. New ones, if you can find one and can stand the paint scheme, retail for around $5,500 (tax, lic, delivery etc.) & don't include the installed extras see below.

Great RV bike (280lbs), handles everything. Fits into a Nissan Titan crewcab pickup bed diagonally with the tailgate closed for trailering. My RV partners moved to Arizona, so don't need it. Nearly $800 of accessories installed: Moose rear rack, Moose front fender rack (not installed-included w/sale), Moose skidplate, Brush Busters, Battery Tender plug installed, oversize footpegs, Stashbox license plate (locking - great place for insurance and registration papers).

Clean Title in hand, currently registered up-to-date, barely broken in. Delivery negotiable.

Shad scooter box will not be included. No test rides without proof of insurance + motorcycle endorsed license + helmet.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
1999 Yamaha TW200 - $1,500 (aptos/santa cruz)

Looks like a clean fixer-upper... maybe pretty easy... maybe ??
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This bike is complete, but it's not currently running

New CDI and carb installed but didn't fix rough running, and battery has died in the meantime. My loss is your gain. I have too many projects and too little time.
13,514 miles
Clean/clear CA title in my name, with registration on Paid Non-Op (no dmv backfees)
-New carb
-New CDI purchased from cdiparts.com (Waterloo Specialties)
-Original carb and cdi included
$1500 cash

·
Registered
6 Posts
1999 Yamaha TW200 - $1,500 (aptos/santa cruz)

Looks like a clean fixer-upper... maybe pretty easy... maybe ??

View attachment 209652
This bike is complete, but it's not currently running

New CDI and carb installed but didn't fix rough running, and battery has died in the meantime. My loss is your gain. I have too many projects and too little time.
13,514 miles
Clean/clear CA title in my name, with registration on Paid Non-Op (no dmv backfees)
-New carb
-New CDI purchased from cdiparts.com (Waterloo Specialties)
-Original carb and cdi included
$1500 cash

I was actually looking at this same posting earlier (it’s about 50 miles from me) but just seems like too much of a risk with a non running bike which was “rough running” before it stopped.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I was actually looking at this same posting earlier (it’s about 50 miles from me) but just seems like too much of a risk with a non running bike which was “rough running” before it stopped.
bay area? you'll have to join us some --insert: indefinite time in the future-- at one of our next rides or wrench and rides.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bay area? you'll have to join us some --insert: indefinite time in the future-- at one of our next rides or wrench and rides.
Monterey, I’d love too but I’m without a bike atm I sold my cb750 in the summer, and now I’m hoping to pick up a tw200 or xt225/250

2641 - 2645 of 2645 Posts