TW200 Forum banner

2641 - 2659 of 2659 Posts

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Not mine, but but someone should buy it. It has fuel injection, no carb :eek: o_O;)!

Posted 32 minutes ago
Yamaha TW200 780mi - $4,850 (Chico)

2017 Yamaha TW200

VIN: JYA3AWCO5HA152155
condition: excellent
delivery available
engine displacement (CC): 200
fuel: gas
odometer: 780
paint color: blue
street legal
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dual-sport

This is the TW you've been trying to find!

2017 TW200 beyond Excellent condition - 780mi., barely broken in, rarely dirty, never abused. Old Man rider. 5-speed, fuel injected (no carb), Recent oil change per break-in. Not another one in this condition in the Western States. New ones, if you can find one and can stand the paint scheme, retail for around $5,500 (tax, lic, delivery etc.) & don't include the installed extras see below.

Great RV bike (280lbs), handles everything. Fits into a Nissan Titan crewcab pickup bed diagonally with the tailgate closed for trailering. My RV partners moved to Arizona, so don't need it. Nearly $800 of accessories installed: Moose rear rack, Moose front fender rack (not installed-included w/sale), Moose skidplate, Brush Busters, Battery Tender plug installed, oversize footpegs, Stashbox license plate (locking - great place for insurance and registration papers).

Clean Title in hand, currently registered up-to-date, barely broken in. Delivery negotiable.

Shad scooter box will not be included. No test rides without proof of insurance + motorcycle endorsed license + helmet.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
1999 Yamaha TW200 - $1,500 (aptos/santa cruz)

Looks like a clean fixer-upper... maybe pretty easy... maybe ??
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This bike is complete, but it's not currently running

New CDI and carb installed but didn't fix rough running, and battery has died in the meantime. My loss is your gain. I have too many projects and too little time.
13,514 miles
Clean/clear CA title in my name, with registration on Paid Non-Op (no dmv backfees)
-New carb
-New CDI purchased from cdiparts.com (Waterloo Specialties)
-Original carb and cdi included
$1500 cash

·
Registered
16 Posts
1999 Yamaha TW200 - $1,500 (aptos/santa cruz)

Looks like a clean fixer-upper... maybe pretty easy... maybe ??

View attachment 209652
This bike is complete, but it's not currently running

New CDI and carb installed but didn't fix rough running, and battery has died in the meantime. My loss is your gain. I have too many projects and too little time.
13,514 miles
Clean/clear CA title in my name, with registration on Paid Non-Op (no dmv backfees)
-New carb
-New CDI purchased from cdiparts.com (Waterloo Specialties)
-Original carb and cdi included
$1500 cash

I was actually looking at this same posting earlier (it’s about 50 miles from me) but just seems like too much of a risk with a non running bike which was “rough running” before it stopped.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I was actually looking at this same posting earlier (it’s about 50 miles from me) but just seems like too much of a risk with a non running bike which was “rough running” before it stopped.
bay area? you'll have to join us some --insert: indefinite time in the future-- at one of our next rides or wrench and rides.

·
Registered
16 Posts
bay area? you'll have to join us some --insert: indefinite time in the future-- at one of our next rides or wrench and rides.
Monterey, I’d love too but I’m without a bike atm I sold my cb750 in the summer, and now I’m hoping to pick up a tw200 or xt225/250

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not mine, but but someone should buy it. It has fuel injection, no carb :eek: o_O;)!

Posted 32 minutes ago
Yamaha TW200 780mi - $4,850 (Chico)

View attachment 209562

2017 Yamaha TW200

VIN: JYA3AWCO5HA152155
condition: excellent
delivery available
odometer: 780
street legal

This is the TW you've been trying to find!

2017 TW200 beyond Excellent condition - 780mi., barely broken in, rarely dirty, never abused. Old Man rider. 5-speed, fuel injected (no carb), Recent oil change per break-in. Not another one in this condition in the Western States. New ones, if you can find one and can stand the paint scheme, retail for around $5,500 (tax, lic, delivery etc.) & don't include the installed extras see below.

Great RV bike (280lbs), handles everything. Fits into a Nissan Titan crewcab pickup bed diagonally with the tailgate closed for trailering. My RV partners moved to Arizona, so don't need it. Nearly $800 of accessories installed: Moose rear rack, Moose front fender rack (not installed-included w/sale), Moose skidplate, Brush Busters, Battery Tender plug installed, oversize footpegs, Stashbox license plate (locking - great place for insurance and registration papers).

Clean Title in hand, currently registered up-to-date, barely broken in. Delivery negotiable.

Shad scooter box will not be included. No test rides without proof of insurance + motorcycle endorsed license + helmet.
Hello is this bike still for sale?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Twin 2013’s
Not overpriced and really low miles. Seattle area.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Wow, that's got to be one of PlacerLode's finest finds!

1995 Yamaha TW200 Rainbow Warrior 3 Original Actual Miles - $4,995 (Prescott)

1995 Yamaha TW200

condition: like new
odometer: 3

1995 Yamaha TW200 Rainbow Warrior one of the rarest and most desirable color schemes for the TW 200

This TW had 2.8 actual miles when I acquired it in California from the estate of the original owner it now has 3.4 actual and original miles

I have been into TW's for around 20 years and traveled the USA in search of ultra low mile TW's in excellent original condition and this is probably the best find I've ever had. Still on the original California title , clear and clean and properly signed off by the original woman owner

100% original - New battery, full carb refresh, full oil change and platinum spark plug installed using only genuine Yamaha parts this TW has always been stored inside a house it has never been outside overnight

Factory kick starter and electric start

I still have the original California license plate that expired in 1997 with the dealer license plate frame from the original dealership that sold the bike in 1996

Located in Prescott Arizona 86301 close to PRC Prescott Regional Airport

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not CL but FB Marketplace.
Seems like a decent deal, especially since dual sports are all the rage in this area.

1988 Yamaha Tw 200 / 11,836 mi
$1,500
Listed 20 hours ago in Tumwater, WA

Runs great cold blooded has new carburetor everything works possible trades, have title

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Not mine, but not far from Fred's neighborhood.

Posted about 19 hours ago

Yamaha TW200 - $1,950 (Carson City)

image 1 of 3

1999 Yamaha TW200
condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 198
odometer: 15000
paint color: white
street legal

This is a 1999 Yamaha TW200 with 15000 miles on it. I am the second owner but haven't used the bike much. Put a new battery and tuned up in 2017 but have only put under 100 miles on it since then. Runs good, but I just don't ride like I used to. Need space in the garage... and will sacrifice this great machine. Call and leave message with your phone # and I'll get back to you. Cliff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not a Tdub but it's been a while since I have seen one of these with under 10k miles.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2641 - 2659 of 2659 Posts