TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

2701 - 2716 of 2716 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
"Has a little cylinder blow-by".
"Rare early Fred Flintstone model - Kick start, manual transmission, manual engine." "Seat needs a new seat."

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
21,491 Posts
2021 Chester, California. $5,500.
Yamaha TW200 brand new
That's just about $110 per mile on the odometer, or put another way the seller claims imply about a $10 per mile depreciation. At that rate my TW went totally worthless long ago.

·
Registered
55 Posts
1987 Yamaha BW200 in really nice shape. Buellton, CA. $3850

Don't know anything else about it, or the seller but she sure is pretty lookin'!

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Decent deal on a nice XT225.

Posted about 2 hours ago
2006 Yamaha XT225 - $2,200

2006 Yamaha XT225

condition: excellent
fuel: gas
odometer: 8782
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dual-sport

2006 Yamaha XT225

condition: excellent
fuel: gas
odometer: 8782
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dual-sport
Year/Make/Model: 2006 Yamaha XT225
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Odometer: ~8,782

This is a super clean, low maintenance, and extremely capable dual sport that has been used mostly on the road with a few ventures onto fire roads and trails. The motor runs flawlessly and very strong. I’ve changed the oil and oil filter every 1,000 miles (factory schedule is every 3,000) with Mobile 1 full synthetic and factory filters.

We’ve had it up to 9,000 feet elevation and it ran strong. Low seat height, light weight, 6-speeds, tight turning radius, and broad torque curve make this an extremely versatile motorcycle for riders of all experience levels.

It has some scratches on the front fender, front fairing (see picture), and hand guard from a low-speed fall when my wife was learning to ride. Aside from that, it is in nearly perfect condition. I’m only selling because we’re transitioning to almost all off-road riding now and wife wants something smaller and lighter. I hate to let go of this reliable, fun, go-anywhere dual sport.

Aftermarket parts:
• Clarke 4.1 gallon fuel tank (have stock fuel tank and fairings in perfect condition, also pictured)
• SRT Competition hand guards
• Pro Taper Contour CR Mid handlebars
• DMO Specialties oversized foot pegs
• Kenda K270 tires with ~80% tread remaining

Selling for $2,200 firm. Clean title in hand.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Guessing the XT is gone.....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bought a tdub parts bike from this guy (the spare set of rims he has are off a 87fyi)

2701 - 2716 of 2716 Posts