TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2801 - 2820 of 2841 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,798 Posts
Full disclosure:
*PLUSH, LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: With 5.9 inches and 6.3 inches of travel. Comes with special "clunk" noise for those experienced riders who like to take it to the max!! ha ha
*COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Known worldwide for its plush comfort. ha ha
*DISC BRAKE: Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort. No better stopping than the drum brake but we can charge you more for it. ha ha
*LARGE 1.5 GALLON GAS TANK: with built in 3-ounce reserve. ha ha
*LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: But you will have to rebuild the carburetor after as low as 2 weeks non-use. ha ha
*DUAL SPORT LIGHTING: Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage, but now with the new and improved turn signals, they will break the first time you dump it. ha ha
*TERRAIN-CONQUERING TIRES: Fat 130/80-18 front, and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction, control and the TW200’s unique dual-purpose style. ALSO NOW INCLUDED: COMES WITH THE FAMOUS "DEATH WING'' FRONT TIRE AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU: Riding excitement like you can't believe. ha ha
*SMOOTH, COUNTERBALANCED ENGINE: Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort. Works up to 20 miles per hour. ha ha

Buy it now!!
Specially priced at only $5,200 Today only!!
Only 1 left at this price.
Tomorrow they go back up to the still low fantastic regular price of $8,000+ dollars OTD.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
heres a cool TW on CL well not on CL it was stolen in the Portland Oregon area apparently I'm in Portland looking for a TW and saw the listing
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Helmet

they guy has great pics to say the least reminds of of Fred's adventures (the real Fred)

·
Super Moderator
21,798 Posts
Doesn't Oregon have helmet laws? The dude's wearing a hardhat!! ha ha :LOL: It's going to fly right off... gee whiz.

• Haha
Reactions: Snow Fox

·
Super Moderator
21,798 Posts
Not mine.

Posted about 2 hours ago
Yamaha TW200 - $4,000 (shingle springs)

yamaha tw200
fuel: gas
odometer: 670
transmission: manual
2013 Yamaha TW200, great condition, garage kept. 670 miles
East of Sacramento, this won't last long.

·
Registered
101 Posts
heres a cool TW on CL well not on CL it was stolen in the Portland Oregon area apparently I'm in Portland looking for a TW and saw the listing
View attachment 222587
they guy has great pics to say the least reminds of of Fred's adventures (the real Fred)
That's Gabe Amadeus's bike. He's a Oregon based trail cutter and avid mountain biker. He's had that bike since 2017, it's a 1987 and the original owner had SR250 swapped it. If I remember it had a ton of electrical gremlins that he eventually sorted out over a winter.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Not mine.

Posted 38 minutes ago
2003 Yamaha 225 XT Dual Sport - $2,200 (Reno)

2003 Yamaha 225 xt
condition: fair
engine displacement (CC): 225
odometer: 4457
street legal
title status: clean

Dual sport street legal with current registration. Runs well, 4457 miles, ignition switch damaged but still operates with key, electric start, rack and extra fuel can

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
A decent 1987 survivor.

Posted about 3 hours ago
Tw200 - $3,000 (Clovis)

1987 Yamaha TW200
condition: excellent
odometer: 3448
street legal
type: dual-sport

1987 Yamaha TW200. This motorcycle has been in my family for 30 years. It has been stored in the garage at our cabin in Shaver Lake Ca. My dad would primarily use it to hike the grandchildren around the neighborhood or take a ride to the lake. It can be driven on the street or taken off-roading. It is adult own and has been well-maintained. The reason we are selling it is that we sold our cabin and so it’s just been sitting. It has fresh oil, a new stator, new battery, new air filter and rebuilt carburetor. Registration is up-to-date and pink in hand. $3,000 obo. Call or text Buster.

·
Super Moderator
21,798 Posts
A decent 1987 survivor.

Posted about 3 hours ago
Tw200 - $3,000 (Clovis)

1987 Yamaha TW200
condition: excellent
odometer: 3448
street legal
type: dual-sport

1987 Yamaha TW200. This motorcycle has been in my family for 30 years. It has been stored in the garage at our cabin in Shaver Lake Ca. My dad would primarily use it to hike the grandchildren around the neighborhood or take a ride to the lake. It can be driven on the street or taken off-roading. It is adult own and has been well-maintained. The reason we are selling it is that we sold our cabin and so it’s just been sitting. It has fresh oil, a new stator, new battery, new air filter and rebuilt carburetor. Registration is up-to-date and pink in hand. $3,000 obo. Call or text Buster.
Wow, that's pretty nice looking.
(Even if it is near twice the cost of it when it was new, ha ha)
You find some nice bikes out there Brother B!! (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Not mine, but low miles and one of my favorite color schemes.

Posted 38 minutes ago
2014 Yamaha TW200 - $4,200 (capitola)

Yamaha TW200

odometer: 753
street legal

Selling my TW200. Super fun and versatile bike. I am moving otherwise I wouldn’t be selling it. Great bike for beginners and experienced riders alike.

Clean title, registered till 2023. Garage kept, only 753 miles.

Unfortunately I lowsided on my way to work last year and scraped up the bike a little. Purely cosmetic and the engine and frame didn’t touch the pavement.

Brand new Shinko 241 front tire and tube, larger aftermarket foot pegs, aftermarket clear turn signals, 47 tooth rear sprocket for better highway cruising, new battery, brand new DID x-ring chain.

Call/txt or email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
A nice alternative to paying new stealership prices, and it already has a bunch of the most popular mods.

Posted about 19 hours ago

2020 Yamaha TW200 street legal trail motorcycle - Like New, 173 Miles! - $4,500 (Grass Valley)

2020 yamaha tw200

condition: like new
engine displacement (CC): 200
odometer: 173
paint color: black
street legal

Senior owned, like new hardly used excellent condition Yamaha TW200 with plenty of extras.
173 total miles ridden, basically new. Only selling due to health issues. Runs great, sadly never been off-roading yet. My loss is your gain.

Extras include:
Front and rear luggage racks
Upgraded thick handlebar
Bark busters
Oversized flat pedals

Looking for $4,500 cash no trades or low-balling. Clean title in hand, never crashed or put down. Basically new.

To test ride money must be in my hand. Happy to start it up and run it stationary without.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
A nice alternative to paying new stealership prices, and it already has a bunch of the most popular mods.

Posted about 19 hours ago

2020 Yamaha TW200 street legal trail motorcycle - Like New, 173 Miles! - $4,500 (Grass Valley)

2020 yamaha tw200

condition: like new
engine displacement (CC): 200
odometer: 173
paint color: black
street legal

Senior owned, like new hardly used excellent condition Yamaha TW200 with plenty of extras.
173 total miles ridden, basically new. Only selling due to health issues. Runs great, sadly never been off-roading yet. My loss is your gain.

Extras include:
Front and rear luggage racks
Upgraded thick handlebar
Bark busters
Oversized flat pedals

Looking for $4,500 cash no trades or low-balling. Clean title in hand, never crashed or put down. Basically new.

To test ride money must be in my hand. Happy to start it up and run it stationary without.

Thanks
Look again chief.
It's GONE!
That sure didn't take long...

BUT...
I bet that's not the last we see of that bike. My guess is that someone else also realized the investment grade value of that bike and is likely to flip it. Look for a seller who's name is not on the title, attempting to avoid sales tax on the flip.

2801 - 2820 of 2841 Posts