TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2841 - 2860 of 2870 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not mine, but that's asking a lot for no-title 34 year old TW.

Posted about 2 hours ago
yamaha tw 200 - $3,700 (Citrus Heights)

yamaha tw 200

condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 200
fuel: gas
odometer: 2010
paint color: blue
street legal
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dual-sport

1988 Yamaha tw200, great running condition, low mileage, lost title, bill of sale.$3700 obo .
A few red flags Not the right seat Should have the unique "Trailway" Not the right turn signals Should be rectangular I have a 1989 and it's the same bike

·
Registered
Pleasanton, CA
6,927 Posts
?????

Posted about 3 hours ago

1988 Yamaha TW 200. 93 original miles. Runs and drives great! - $2,800

1988 yamaha tw200

condition: good
cryptocurrency ok
odometer: 93
street legal
title status: missing
type: dual-sport

Picked this up and Went through the carb and cleaned it up, changed the oil, oil filter, air filter element, battery and it runs great. A little rough on the cold start but another deep clean on the carb will fix that. Once it's warm it runs like a striped assed ape! Has Electric and kick start. It could use a key switch and the front fairing but other than that it's mostly there. Needs some work on the lights to get them to work but Brakes work. Could use a seat cover as well. I'm going to play with it til it sells. 😁 The longer I keep it the more I'm going to put it back to stock and raise the price. 👻 I'll also get a title for it too.

No title! It was a theft recovery twice in 2004 so it holds that title.

$2800 OBO

Open to trades for other toys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not mine and actually on Facebook Marketplace, but seems like a decent deal.

2004 Yamaha TW200
$2,700
Driven 9,000 miles
Manual transmission
Listed 2 days ago in Jacksonville, FL
Not mine and actually on Facebook Marketplace, but seems like a decent deal.

2004 Yamaha TW200
$2,700
Driven 9,000 miles
Manual transmission
Listed 2 days ago in Jacksonville, FL

I am in Tallahassee area. Isbthe bike still for sale?

·
Registered
2001 TW200, '89 carb
51 Posts

This is extremely close to where I live. If anyone wants me to take a peek, assuming it's not sold beforehand, I could do so.

·
Registered
Pleasanton, CA
6,927 Posts
Clearly cosmetically challenged, but will probably go for less than asking price . . .

Posted about 5 hours ago
2002 Yamaha TTR225 - $700 (North Highlands)

2002 yamaha ttr225

condition: fair
engine displacement (CC): 223
odometer: 100
paint color: blue
title status: missing
type: dirtbike
$700.00 O.B.O.

Starts *

Has a key *

I have the chain but it needs a master link *

No paperwork *

Does NOT have an Odometer …

Perfect weather for this type of outdoor entertainment *

Any reasonable offer will be considered *

·
Registered
Pleasanton, CA
6,927 Posts
Not mine.

Posted about an hour ago
2019 Yamaha TW200 - $5,300 (santa rosa)

2019 Yamaha TW200

condition: like new
odometer: 130
title status: clean

New 2019 Yamaha TW200 with 130 miles on it and ready for a new rider. Great condition and runs excellent.
Clean tittle and ready for transfer.
Please send any questions and I’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for looking.
$5300 FIRM!

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Found this one lurking in the "motorcycle parts" section.

$1800

Not my motorcycle

Looks like a steal!

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Just a reminder for anyone residing in California;
You'll not get this through Cal DMV. Has too few miles. Many have tried, many have cried.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Found this one lurking in the "motorcycle parts" section.

$1800

Not my motorcycle

Looks like a steal!

so I think this is a bogus listing messaged the poster many times including within 5 minutes of his posting no replies and he listed under parts as to not pay $5 listing fee there is also a 2007 on Seattle CL for $3500 also in parts and also no reply - the 05 guy keeps adding then removing a 253 area code number which is disconnected verizon number - I think it's a guy whos miffed at the prices on my TW's the past few weeks which are actually $200 to $500 under current market value IMO (and mostly all now sold) the TW's had listed were a primo 260 mile 05 and a pair of nice 07's and thats wht mr bogus posts for silly dirt prices that even in 2009 never happened - I offered the guy $3500 cash for the $1800 listing no reply

PS my 2005 and both 2007's were Cali certified

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
I’ll check it out . It definitely a steal.
i finally got a weird reply from the guy after days of trying he says he has "given his word" he will sell for a $2800 offer and I replied with a $3k cash offer followed by a $3500 cash offer which is the most I could pay but he never replies

I'm literally staying in South Hill where it's supposedly located so there would be no travel costs for me which in todays market is a big deal

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
i finally got a weird reply from the guy after days of trying he says he has "given his word" he will sell for a $2800 offer and I replied with a $3k cash offer followed by a $3500 cash offer which is the most I could pay but he never replies

I'm literally staying in South Hill where it's supposedly located so there would be no travel costs for me which in todays market is a big deal
Man I hope it pans out, I don't want to be the guy posting some flake or scammers Craigslist ad.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Man I hope it pans out, I don't want to be the guy posting some flake or scammers Craigslist ad.
I got a final email from the weirdo today saying he sold it for $2800 even though I offered $3500 so you know it's a strange dude lol

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
I got a final email from the weirdo today saying he sold it for $2800 even though I offered $3500 so you know it's a strange dude lol
Every DIY sale I've tried or been involved in lately seems like it's out of the twilight zone. A couple months back I tried to scoop a KLR, took time off work, got my rig all set to go, called the guy after he told me what time to be there and was like "yea another guy just came and picked it up." And he paid 200 less. Somethings in the water up here in WA.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What state you live in? I’m in ohio and am thinking of selling mine. Just got on here for the first time in awhile, thinking about posting it up here. I have a 2021 with all kinds of extras.

2841 - 2860 of 2870 Posts