TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Lovin your bike bro, that's clean, clean, clean for a 87. Nice!!! Don't ever break one of those turn signals, they are almost impossible to find.
I just got back from a ride down to a marina down the street from my house, the weather here is unbelievable for this time of the year.

Hopefully the picture comes through,

Chip.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I just got back from a ride down to a marina down the street from my house, the weather here is unbelievable for this time of the year.

Hopefully the picture comes through,

Chip.
Wow, that's a really clean '87! I'm sharing the same weather, about two hours north... fantastic! :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Dat be New California, right?

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
484 Posts
I used to have an '85 CJ7, and now I have an '82 CJ8... CJ7Pilot has been my forum handle for years though, so I'm sticking with it! ;)

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Really nice in San Hoe-zay too!

If you want to see a pic of my '87 look to the left.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Right you are about the incredible weather is nor cal last weekend. Me and Gf (Angle) took a Saturday drive in old prius looking at possible free camping sites. Went right by Joemama's place (near clearlake) and if not for his locked gate and patrolling guard dogs would have stopped to say hi. (I actually never stop by someones place unannounced). Driving that low clearance old prius on those rutted gravel/dirt roads was quite the challenge! Outside temp according to prius was usually in high 70's and in one spot 81 degrees!!! Went by indian valley reservoir and lake level way up since I last saw it. Getting our r-pod trailer back there would be quite the challenge and need to go back with Tw to scout it out more. Hey Joemama. Maybe go riding around that area on the 24th this month?

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm headed down to Bodega Bay tomorrow with the Dub strapped to my motorhome, not bringing the Victory - don't want to pull a trailer - going with another motor-homing couple ( he's bringing his Harley). The weather is insane.....will be zipping up and down Rt 1 right along the coast in 68 degree sunny weather --- in February. Love it - but we really need to get into a storm pattern hopefully soon.
I'll post some pics

·
Registered
968 Posts
We are at Bodega Bay RV park...nice clean place, totally recommend, Mexican resturant on the property :). We did 170 miles early today on rt 1 and back roads on the incredible farm land in the area. The Dub is in the foreground of the 2nd pic...and white

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts