TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get some unbreakable or flex levers for my 16' tw. I know asv has their f3 and c6 levers that fit, but does anyone know of any others. Maybe sunline or arc brand. I'm having trouble finding any other options but asv. I'm not a fan of hand guards and don't want to be stuck with a broke clutch or brake out in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's your issue with handguards? These are probably the best defense, also protect your hands from brush or cutting a little too close to an immovable object.
I've run hand guards on my bikes in the past but have recently switched to flex or unbreakable levers. Main reasons I stopped were bulk and weight, added vibration (at least on my Ktm), and honestly I just don't like the way they look (but that's just my opinion). I've had a couple of drops on my ktm with flex levers and perch sliders and had no damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
On my TW, Tusk D-Flex handguards dampened the handlebar vibes a little. I can actually see behind with the mirrors at 55mph now. They do add a little weight up high on the bike, but then again, a McDonalds meal does too, at least on me!:p

·
Registered
779 Posts
Gaurds help cover the perches and master cyclinder some too. To each thier own, but I cant count the times gaurds have saved something other than a lever for me. So Cal and desert riding are probably much different!

·
Registered
604 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts